Janice Long and The Dark Lord

For all you drivers on the dark side who miss Janice and the dark lord,get them on IPlayer… here they are , Alex is here …95.6 BBC WM , bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09k8134 … Did you know that Janice was Keith Chegwin’s older sister ? ( he sadly passed away last year)

Yes the darklord i had a very plesent surprise when driving around the west midland a few months ago and caught his breakfast time show he made the night hours bareable with his brand of buffoonary now pinned on the laptop and catch up when i can

Yep a likeable twerp leaving a huge black hole in the rad 2 schedules of a station that’s abandoned the last vestiges of warmth and intelligence on it’s current trajectory to complete and utter inanity.Alex you are missed.

I catch the tail end of R2 broadcasts nowadays. The current programmes have all the atmosphere of an empty room but hey, it’s cheap! And as for taking Huey Morgan off his late night slot to fill a one hour hole in the milkmans slot, genius, pure genius! :unamused:

manalishi:
Yep a likeable twerp leaving a huge black hole in the rad 2 schedules of a station that’s abandoned the last vestiges of warmth and intelligence on it’s current trajectory to complete and utter inanity.Alex you are missed.

Have a listen to Mark Radcliffe’s folk show, and the recorded folk playlist later in the week. They’re gems.