Agency work has Died

Rob thanx for your offer but I now work for GEFCO running from there yard in Goldthorpe which is less than 2 miles from where I live. Irlams gave me the start I needed and for that I am eternally grateful. I enjoyed working for them and the money was decent, the hours were a little long but the work was clean and the lads were mainly great. However as I stated above I did contact Manpower (not sure which office possibly Leeds) when I first passed and they said more or less thanx but no thanx no experience. Having said that I’m sure it was them who run the competition to train someone to class 1 standard and then emply them. I have no intention or inclination of ever working for Manpower they had there chance and like most companies said no due to my experience. As a matter of principal I would never go to a company whom I had approached in the past and been told not enough experience. Why should some other company benefit from other companies who are prepared t give newbies a chance■■?

Like I said thanx for the offer though.