Well it was not me

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … lding.html

Oh dear.

satnav says.at the t junction turn left…never mind the bank thatl tip your trailer.just turn left, :open_mouth:

Listed building now gone let’s put that planning application in now then :wink:

Surprised there is no mention of the birds. This is a situation where something small and fluffy could have been injured.

Oops!! Erm… Well boss, I kind of knocked down a house, but the truck seems OK, and you did say, do what you can drive to get the load tipped!!!

Well he brought the house down literally :smiley: very distinctive unit and trailer someone will know him/her.

It looks like a turkey motor like used by Bernard Mathews, only a guess not definitely.

Agency :sunglasses:

There is a turkey farm on the old air field at langham, so could be collecting Xmas turkeys for killing.

Odd days:
There is a turkey farm on the old air field at langham, so could be collecting Xmas turkeys for killing.

Bootifull, Just Bootifull

Odd days:
It looks like a turkey motor like used by Bernard Mathews, only a guess not definitely.

Yep I reckon Bernard Matthews as well, saw a few of those green Mercs in the last couple of week when I’ve been doing a bit of shunting for them.
However they do call the run up to Christmas, The Campaign, and there is always a bit of collateral damage in any campaign.

Just wondered why any busy time in Norfolk agriculture is called a Campaign, we have another one for sugarbeet.

tango boy:
Agency :sunglasses:

Or EE or better still EE on agency [emoji28]