It's Christmas

So after all year working hard for your job and profesion what kind of time are you allowed off over Christmas
And if none how do they make up for it after Christmas

nightline:
So after all year working hard for your job and profesion what kind of time are you allowed off over Christmas

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: you are kidding

Sorry, but why should you expect time off, book leave if you want it off if not work … this we should get time off for Christmas is stupid … bar the PH, it’s just normal working days … oh, I’m working both Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day the latter 2 is overtime.

Population of Norfolk is 68.4 million and 234,000 think they’re not Turkeys.

Like all trampers, due to our love of sleeping in a tin box, we’re at serious risk of shellshock around Christmas if there is too much time off. Luckily, my firm has our health and safety in mind, and come the 24th, will be locking all us trampers in our cabs for three days. I’ve heard that this year they’ve really pushed the boat out and hired a few extra agency guys to keep driving past us at high speed in the yard, and ■■■■ all over the area we’re parked up in, just so we feel at home you know? There are rumours that they’ve even hired a “Diesel Fairy” (very Christmas-ey!) who will drain one of our tanks, and whoever it is gets a prize of a meal voucher for the local fish and chip shop.

Christmas is cancelled due to Opperational requirements.
and if you want New Year’s Eve off you have to work harder to cover the shortfall in production

Your not entitled to anything more than Xmas and Boxing day,you want more time of you book days off out of your annual holiday entitlement.
As with this year the two days are Monday Tuesday so Saturday Sunday give you four as a bonus break

discoman:
Sorry, but why should you expect time off, book leave if you want it off if not work … this we should get time off for Christmas is stupid … bar the PH, it’s just normal working days … oh, I’m working both Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day the latter 2 is overtime.

Read the post titled how healthy do you think you are!

However, many others are working over Christmas, and I respect the fact that you are too. But your reply seems to suggest that people shouldn’t take time off at Christmas.

I finish on the 23rd and go back on the 2nd of Jan.

Butcher:

discoman:

Read the post titled how healthy do you think you are!

However, many others are working over Christmas, and I respect the fact that you are too. But your reply seems to suggest that people shouldn’t take time off at Christmas.

No it doesn’t, it suggests that if people desperately want time off over Christmas they should book it off.

Unless your work isn’t open or operational over Christmas why should it automatically be a day off?

A.

Anyway it’s not Christmas yet…i haven’t seen a marshalls pulling a stobart trailer yet :smiley:

nightline:

Had all summer off
Having all Christmas off

I work for a lovely boss, she’s letting us finish early on Friday and then we are going to wander back either the 2nd or 3rd :wink:

albion:
I work for a lovely boss, she’s letting us finish early on Friday and then we are going to wander back either the 2nd or 3rd :wink:

Yeah, what’s the hurry? She sounds fab!

red7jase:
Anyway it’s not Christmas yet…i haven’t seen a marshalls pulling a stobart trailer yet :smiley:

Nor me lol

tango boy:

red7jase:

Nor me lol

Was it u this morning on the 25 ?

red7jase:

tango boy:

red7jase:

Nor me lol

Was it u this morning on the 25 ?

What time mate

commonrail:
Had all summer off
Having all Christmas off

+1

Bout half 9 between 24-26 you were going anti literally saw the Emerson’s at last and looked like the driver was giving a wave?

red7jase:
Bout half 9 between 24-26 you were going anti literally saw the Emerson’s at last and looked like the driver was giving a wave?

No mate I was probably at Edmonton then