Multi drop night shift Xmas eve. Any takers?

Agency just rang me in a panic, the regular driver they had got has been done for drink driving. I thought I would see if any of you fine gents would be interested in the role?

It’s night shift multi drop, home delivery (no installation or key holder, just drop and go) I admit it’s quite a lot of drops, but the regular driver has never had any problems with the route.

The candidate will need a passport, as it does involve some degree of foreign travel.

All the sherry and mince pies you like, but please don’t make the mistake of the regular guy and forget about the breathalyser.

Also, the job comes with a uniform.

:unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry cannot do, too busy servicing sleighs at this time of year. Anyway I’m on standby for any reindeer breakdowns that evening.

blue estate:
:roll: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

+1…nice try…m waiting to see who gets the …wooosh :slight_smile:

Sounds like what most do now for buttons
Multi drop
Working a 2 day shift for 1 days pay
Has to please everyone
Has a bad diet, eats like a pig
Will work for the 20 quid an hour only at that time, the rest of the year he will live off the state
He has an insight into people and is an expert on everything

Im afraid Id fail the medical: my blood pressure high isnt enough to give me a red face, and Im not overweight enough.

dieseldog999:

blue estate:

Whats the pay like? What are they like to work for? Phone number? How many hours, any overtime?

My crb check has expired.

Think of all the yummy mummy’s (milfs) that will be pleased to see you.

AndrewG:

dieseldog999:

blue estate:

Whats the pay like? What are they like to work for? Phone number? How many hours, any overtime?

Meets NMW, good company all in all, running out of the North Pole so dress warm, contact your local driver hire (but be quick, stobarts have already put in a lower tender for the contract) strictly 8 hours, sorry no o/t, but the 8 hours you do will feel like years.

biggriffin:

According to the legend, Santa only comes once a year :-/

biggriffin:

According to the legend, Santa only comes once a year :-/

I’m out…

Don’t like people…

And definitely don’t like kids!!!

5p per drop bonus. Doesn’t sound much, but by the time you have completed the 7 billionth drop makes a decent bonus.

Oh, and I almost forgot, as it’s dh the umbrella scheme will be taking a cut.

biggriffin:

You don’t want to be wasting any efforts “coming down the chimney” then - do you? :stuck_out_tongue: