Actros Headlight

Anyone know what size torx screwdriver required to cgange headlight bulb i know only one size required for all screws

T20 and only undo the ones with the white collar.

If you’re lucky enough, it’ll be the smallest one that comes in the supplied interchangeable screwdriver ‘toolkit’, found in drivers side locker…unless it’s been liberated!

Trucky Mc truckface:

Correct they’re roughly in each corner although I thought they used to be a grey colour.

bald bloke:

Trucky Mc truckface:

Correct they’re roughly in each corner although I thought they used to be a grey colour.

T20 does all lights front and back
Side marker / indicators on the wing needs a flat screwdriver to ease the lens out and then a dab of grease on the spring clips when replacing

T20 it is guys cheers for the replies

Chances are the things will be seized anyway particularly the deepest one under the light unit that’s a ■■■■■■■ to get at

SaintAndy:
Chances are the things will be seized anyway particularly the deepest one under the light unit that’s a [zb] to get at

With the regularity they used to go I doubt they’ll have time to seize up!

bald bloke:

SaintAndy:
Chances are the things will be seized anyway particularly the deepest one under the light unit that’s a [zb] to get at

With the regularity they used to go I doubt they’ll have time to seize up!

Don’t i know it was glad to get shot of the things in the end, we had a pair of tractors could guarantee one a week would go and then bang on once they reached 3 years old the things started seizing. We used to leave the deepest one loose anyway as it was the biggest pig and knew the next poor sod to change it would be thankful for it.