Parking claim back

Talking to a colleague today, and he told me that his boss won’t pay for parking, which, as we know is nothing unusual. So he said, “I wonder if I pay for it, can I claim it back on my tax?” I asked him why he should feel the need to, and he replied that he shouldn’t be forced into parking in layby’s etc, and at the end of the day, his boss goes home to a hot meal, and doesn’t sleep in his shed, so why shouldn’t he have the same?

Now I know that the obvious answer is to tell his boss to shove it and find another job, but he says he likes the easy going nature of the job, which pays ok, and he is left alone, but it’s this that irks him. He did say that it doesn’t happen that often as he is home just about every night, but wants to know what he can do.

Ken.

He could arrange his day to suit him better with some forward planning. That might mean he takes a bit longer to get through the work just don’t hit your boss over the head with it and in time the penny might drop. A friendly caravan utilising nomadic traveller might assist in this by lightening the load he carries. :wink:

TiredAndEmotional:
He could arrange his day to suit him better with some forward planning. That might mean he takes a bit longer to get through the work just don’t hit your boss over the head with it and in time the penny might drop. A friendly caravan utilising nomadic traveller might assist in this by lightening the load he carries. :wink:

+1. plenty of friendly caravan sites to choose from.