More diesel thefts

For anyone that parks overnight on the A34 beware the tea leafs are about.

Last night about 2 miles past didcot northbound there is a big cut out where lots of trucks park, a mate of mine had his tank empied of approx 600 litres

What’s not to like.
Parked up in a layby, at night with a full tank. Christmas came early for the diesel fairies.

With the advantage of an escape road below…or it may have been the dodgy looking lwb sprinter that pulled out of that parking area early one morning straight in front of me…can’t remember if that was this week or last week…had a light out and was a battered old 54 plate I think…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Loads done in the services at Blyth the other night, don’t matter where you park these days.

My mate had his cap broke of in the stockyard this week no fuel went thou luckily

With fuel prices, going up weekly, the fairy’s will become a regular occurrence me thinks.

Sainsbury’s have just stolen £97.09 off me :neutral_face:

B’stard Range Rover :cry:

Woke up to this on the A1 at Casterton.

That’s the Hydraulic tank though…idiots!

Maybe it’s time trucks were fitted with a dummy tank that doubled up as a receptacle for bodily waste. Not only will it give the diesel fairies a hell of a surprise, especially if they’re use the old fashioned siphon method, it will mean those who can’t seem to make it to the toilets won’t have to ■■■■ on the floor. :laughing:

muckles:
Maybe it’s time trucks were fitted with a dummy tank that doubled up as a receptacle for bodily waste. Not only will it give the diesel fairies a hell of a surprise, especially if they’re use the old fashioned siphon method, it will mean those who can’t seem to make it to the toilets won’t have to ■■■■ on the floor. :laughing:

a whle ago my mate was kipping in hs camper when the commotion outside woke hm.
he peeked out the door to see one diddycoy scarpering with another one rolling around on the floor alternating with spewing his lungs out and doubling up in agony,the cause of which being,they tried to ■■■■ his diesel tank dry,but shoved the hose into the chemical waste portapotty tank and got a good mouthfull…
sounds like the ending of one of dipper daves parties,but had to be good to see wnyhow…

dieseldog999:

muckles:

he peeked out the door to see one diddycoy scarpering with another one rolling around on the floor alternating with spewing his lungs out and doubling up in agony,the cause of which being,they tried to ■■■■ his diesel tank dry,but shoved the hose into the chemical waste portapotty tank and got a good mouthfull…
sounds like the ending of one of dipper daves parties,but had to be good to see wnyhow…

Love it – Instant Karma !!!

Or make it harder for them

trucksecure.co.uk/tank-guard

Once the autonomous trucks arrive with big batteries there will be no diesel to nick, and no drivers to nick it

Wheel Nut 3:
Once the autonomous trucks arrive with big batteries there will be no diesel to nick, and no drivers to nick it

But there will be nice expensive batteries to nick.

Trouble is, now days they don’t use a bit of hose, and syphon it out they tend to use, stolen ad-blue dispensing pumps or some thing like this
machinemart.co.uk/p/clarke- … sfer-pump/

muckles:

Wheel Nut 3:

From where? The trucks will be running 24/7 without having to stop for a 45 or 9 off in a layby.

biggriffin:
Trouble is, now days they don’t use a bit of hose, and syphon it out they tend to use, stolen ad-blue dispensing pumps or some thing like this

Put a big plastic bowl under the tank, drill a few holes in the base of an alloy tank with a battery powered drill and no need to take off locking caps etc.
■■■■■■■■ cost even more in damage than the value of the fuel they nick sometimes.

DadsRetired:

muckles:

Wheel Nut 3:

From where? The trucks will be running 24/7 without having to stop for a 45 or 9 off in a layby.

Yea fair point. :wink:

But then new technology, brings new opportunities for the criminal types.

dieseldog999:

muckles:
Maybe it’s time trucks were fitted with a dummy tank that doubled up as a receptacle for bodily waste. Not only will it give the diesel fairies a hell of a surprise, especially if they’re use the old fashioned siphon method, it will mean those who can’t seem to make it to the toilets won’t have to ■■■■ on the floor. [emoji38]

:slight_smile:
Simply lovely, plenty in the tank sir…

biggriffin:

Cheap enough considering how much diesel they could steal,get their money back straightaway.