Bus and lorry smash

One for TNCSI to unravel

google.co.uk/amp/s/stv.tv/a … y-and-car/

1st thing that strikes me is why do the say the 2 male drivers of truck and audi…does that mean the bus driver is a wifie?

looks like the bus turns left onto a main road taking it into the tippers lane,and mr audi takes to the grass instead of rear ending the tipper.
bus drivers total fault for me.but what do i know… :open_mouth:

alternative theories gentlemen please… :slight_smile:

can’t see any alternative theories dd999 totally agree. :frowning: .

I’d say that news channel want ■■■■■■■ for filming that just yards away from where someone lost their life…■■■■■

dieseldog999:
1st thing that strikes me is why do the say the 2 male drivers of truck and audi…does that mean the bus driver is a wifie?

looks like the bus turns left onto a main road taking it into the tippers lane,and mr audi takes to the grass instead of rear ending the tipper.
bus drivers total fault for me.but what do i know… :open_mouth:

alternative theories gentlemen please… :slight_smile:

Before the truck net uk accident investigation branch start id say that’s what it looks like to me as well. Why he pulled out will Only Be for him to ever know. Maybe just simply didn’t see it or misjudged the speed.

Bus driver was taken ill,tipper driver on his phone, tipper driver was drunk from the night before, had no lights on etc,etc,etc… :unamused:

bus and truck approaching from different directions car overtaking truck blind, coach swerved into path of truck to avoid car, car took to verge,
what ever happened RIP drive

He was a coach driver and its a coach.

Wish the press would get basic things correct, just like when a van crashes and call it a lorry.

R.i.p to the driver…

Awful going to work to earn a crust and not going back home

Coach coming down the hill applies brakes but road is icy and slides onto main road and into path of tipper. Audi heads for the verge to avoid rear ending the tipper.

Can I join the Trucknet Accident Investigation?

The bus was coming down the minor road from Maryculter/Storybook Glen, skidded on very icy road, and hit the lorry.

OR, came round the slight bend just immediately after the road over the Milltimber Bridge, the reports keep calling it the Maryculter Bridge, lost it on icy surface and hit the lorry. From the video of the accident it looks as if it’s happened right at the hotel, which is closed at the moment. From behind, the lorry is actually angled to the left and definitely on it’s side of the road!! The Audi, probably ended up on the verge having avoided running into the back of the lorry.

xichrisxi:
I’d say that news channel want [zb] for filming that just yards away from where someone lost their life…[zb]

I think I see the point youre making there, but. Serious question Chris: doesnt showing a bad accident wake people up more and make them safer? Does censoring things blind people to the effects of their actions?
Bad taste sensationalism to sell advertising is bad, sure, but does it maybe serve a better purpose too?

hotel magnum:
bus and truck approaching from different directions car overtaking truck blind, coach swerved into path of truck to avoid car, car took to verge,
what ever happened RIP drive

That’s on the money for me. Mr bully can’t wait for a second prick in his gay A4 overtakes on a bend. Coach driver see’s the Audi about to arrive into his chest and does not have many pleasant options :frowning:

Things like this happen fast but maybe options could have included the tipper driver barging the A4 off the road or the coach driver committing to a game of ’ big balls chicken ’ ?

Another driver lost :cry: It seems to have been a really bad year.

Audi overtaking lorry. Bus driver took the wrong evasive action. Lorry should possibly have been more aware of what was about to happen and taken action. Guess we will find out when/if it goes to court.

Franglais:

xichrisxi:
I’d say that news channel want [zb] for filming that just yards away from where someone lost their life…[zb]

I think I see the point youre making there, but. Serious question Chris: doesnt showing a bad accident wake people up more and make them safer? Does censoring things blind people to the effects of their actions?
Bad taste sensationalism to sell advertising is bad, sure, but does it maybe serve a better purpose too?

It would do no harm if more of the carnage was publicised, We are probably only hearing of this because of the school bus, otherwise it may not even get reported. What happens on the road may as well be happening in some parallel universe

Compare the fuss between the tower block fire in London that killed 70 last June and what happens on the road, since the tower block fire it is likely 1,000 dead + 12,000 seriously injured out of 100,000 road casualties.

Franglais:

xichrisxi:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
nope,but it sells newspapers hence inconsiderate bad taste is food for the media parasites.

RIP the driver. Sad thing to see.

On a side note it doesn’t do much for reassuring that large low access vehicles are safe.

HGV:

Wish the press would get basic things correct, just like when a van crashes and call it a lorry.

R.i.p to the driver…

cough school bus on school run… cough

the nodding donkey:

HGV:

R.i.p to the driver…

cough coach doing a school run cough

:unamused: :laughing:

HGV:

the nodding donkey:

HGV:

R.i.p to the driver…

If he was displaying a ‘schoolbus’ sign (which he should, as he’s on a school run), he’s classed as a bus. '-)

the nodding donkey:

HGV:

the nodding donkey:

HGV:

R.i.p to the driver…

If he was displaying a ‘schoolbus’ sign (which he should, as he’s on a school run), he’s classed as a bus. '-)

Or its a coach carry school children, as its not a bus.

Big difference between the 2.

Also they school signs are displayed on any trip carry children wether it be a bus,coach, mini bus or midi coach