Snap account -Annies Kitchen Penrith

We have recently opened a snap account, and none of us has used it yet, I’m Edinburgh bound Sunday, and thinking of using Annies kitchen at Penrith if I used the M6 route. Sunday times show it closes at 1500 hrs, Is entry/exit controlled by CCTV for after hours parking or do you still have to register on arrival?

Twoninety88:
We have recently opened a snap account, and none of us has used it yet, I’m Edinburgh bound Sunday, and thinking of using Annies kitchen at Penrith if I used the M6 route. Sunday times show it closes at 1500 hrs, Is entry/exit controlled by CCTV for after hours parking or do you still have to register on arrival?

tel:01768 892310

If you’re coming from Londonistan area (going by your signature thingy),surely you’ll get higher than Penrith?

I may well get past Penrith providing the trailer gets loaded early enough, just trying to juggle between a reasonable time to run and the delivery time in Edinburgh or Glenrothes… if and when they can make up their minds as to where the load is going!

Heck, I may even route all the way up the A1 from North Weald, Essex. But the original question was what is the procedure for parking out of hours at a Snap site! :slight_smile:

Twoninety88:
I may well get past Penrith providing the trailer gets loaded early enough, just trying to juggle between a reasonable time to run and the delivery time in Edinburgh or Glenrothes… if and when they can make up their minds as to where the load is going!

Heck, I may even route all the way up the A1 from North Weald, Essex. But the original question was what is the procedure for parking out of hours at a Snap site! :slight_smile:[/quote

If in doubt, speak to SNAP, they are very helpful…

They would have supplied you with a “Driver`s Guide” for each registration given by your TM, and a SNAP sticker for your windscreen…

Their website is very good as well, just get the username+password off your TM and sort thee sen out :wink:

Saves some fannying about with the office back at the yard… :astonished:

Cheers Stanley, hopefully someone from the office might have left the book in the cab for me…doubtful ! :slight_smile:

Twoninety88:

Good luck ,I thought it had shut down .

I was using the website to locate Snap parking , it is still listed, but suppose the site is note updated. Thanks for that Dan.

Think Jenkys Penrith Truckstop takes SNAP.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Big Truck:
Think Jenkys Penrith Truckstop takes SNAP.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

It does [emoji818]️

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Now going to have a small drop in Berwick on the way up so its going to be the A1 for me. I may as well stop there, but thanks for the replies.

There’s an App for your phone that works out where you are and tells you the nearest sites taking SNAP

Have a hunt about and if you can’t find it please send me a PM

Just got it thanks!
The boss is loading the trailer for me today and the Snap drivers pack may well have been put in my cab by now.

Where in Penrith is Annie’s Kitchen guys?

Cheers.

Butcher:

Cheers.

It was what was Dougs Diner .

good_friend:
There’s an App for your phone that works out where you are and tells you the nearest sites taking SNAP

Have a hunt about and if you can’t find it please send me a PM

It’s called Intruck.

Twoninety88:
Now going to have a small drop in Berwick on the way up so its going to be the A1 for me. I may as well stop there, but thanks for the replies.

When tipped at Berwick, go to Cedar Cafe Grantshouse Duns, off set in the big lay by (old road) on the right hs, going north (TD11 3RP)
Half an hour away, excellent breakfast.

Punchy Dan:

Butcher:

Cheers.

It was what was Dougs Diner .

Thanks Dan.

Will do Rob,…bloody A1 closed Alnwick, now parked somewhere south of Wooler…dark as Newgates knocker here :smiley: