Elland W.Yorkshire to Cairnryan boat?

Loading@ Elland 5am in morn,
anybody know what A629/A65 N are like for snow cover as might make 1030P&O.[emoji847]
Otherwise back along M62/M61 prob be the 1330!!![emoji26]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

having just seen the local news for Yorkshire it is expected to be possible minus 1 overnight in rural areas
with snow flurries and rain overnight. listen to local radio whilst loading for a update.
sorry cannot be more help.

M62 every time

m 62…flat to the mat,on the cruise,or with the boat button engaged has to be a winner for me.
too much grief on a bad day for the 65 plus you will be the camera vans best bet.
no doubt farmer palmer and the yokels will do their best to slow that down nicely.
only downside is going past preston,but you should be safe enough unless your doing 82 coming down to the bend at the bottom of the 61… :open_mouth:

Although it feels colder due to the wind, it’s 20’C here…

in the Canaries

Cheers lads.[emoji106]

well??
dont be keeping us here in suspenders…whats the craic.
either your tipped,or your just finished listening to the " this is our final manouver before entering the port of larne tannoy)…spill the beans, :smiley:

A629 is best avoided during freezing weather,high up and fully exposed to the elements…it also seems Yorkshire council and Manchester council don’t communicate as to who is gritting it which sometimes means it doesn’t get done at all!

Bloody sent on 80mile round trip wild goose Chase!! !!!
No 5pallets to be collected so cracked up to planner on phone still in bed 6am[emoji23]
and blew her for the boat!!!

M62/M61 etc.
Frigging 1330P&O though!!![emoji52]

We’re gonna have to meet on the boats some time DD999!!![emoji847]

Only 2nd time in near 2yrs been out all week,
nearly sent me to funny farm!!![emoji21][emoji53][emoji853]