Result!

Started at 10 this morning. Nothing doing so told to take a seat. Sat till half 12. Got keys “Take this trailer and deliver it”. 20 minutes later i arrived. Got tipped in about 15 minutes. Called them “Come back here”
Got back at 3 and got told “Mark your time sheet for 10 hours. ■■■■ all on so just head up the road, see you tomorrow”. 10 hours pay for 2 hours work. Ive had worse days

This is a pointless thread really, I just wanted to rub it in to those slogging through the snow and cold.

Im kind that way :laughing: :laughing:

The-Snowman:
Started at 10 this morning. Nothing doing so told to take a seat. Sat till half 12. Got keys “Take this trailer and deliver it”. 20 minutes later i arrived. Got tipped in about 15 minutes. Called them “Come back here”
Got back at 3 and got told “Mark your time sheet for 10 hours. [zb] all on so just head up the road, see you tomorrow”. 10 hours pay for 2 hours work. Ive had worse days

This is a pointless thread really, I just wanted to rub it in to those slogging through the snow and cold.

Im kind that way :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t you wish there were more of those days,good for you.

Tomorrow will be a ■■■■■■■■ you’ll end up doing a 15 hour day then come on here crying lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tomorrow sat around till about 8 then it will be shoot down the road to tip, reload around the corner and head back, then stuck in traffic for hours because of bad weather

Bit of a result that.

Bit like my day…6hours work (overtime) and pick up a decent wedge from it. Makes up for resta week i’d had lol

Cheers lads
Its a good day but I have no doubt ill suffer for it at some point in the next three days. Tomorrow I anticipate screeching on 6 wheels into the yard at 14hrs 55 minutes! :laughing:

Pfffttt…so much for the Christmas rush then !! :stuck_out_tongue:

Not like going in for a quick 4 hr round trip and getting home 10 days later .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Don’t forget to put that sleeping bag on your Crimbo list Snowman, for that next unplanned night out we talk about. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:
Don’t forget to put that sleeping bag on your Crimbo list Snowman, for that next unplanned night out we talk about. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry to rub it in more but

Started at 11 today. Sat till 1. Back at yard for 5. Finished. Paid for 12