Looks like they have been caught out again

Who what when were.

No picture or linky thingy

Click on the picture - that worked for me

good_friend:
Click on the picture - that worked for me

Not for me.

And thats with just a puddle jumper. 5.07 when the photographers realise that coach isnt stopping… :open_mouth:

Drawbridges and moats are needed. Or just eliminate the ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ causing the problems before they get their fingers on the red button…

So basically they’re saying that concrete blocks laid on top of the ground won’t stop a truck, I’m sure most of us on this board could have told them that :confused:

tachograph:
So basically they’re saying that concrete blocks laid on top of the ground won’t stop a truck, I’m sure most of us on this board could have told them that :confused:

It’s just an elaborate excuse to play with big boy Lego :laughing:

I was at a big event in France about 6 months after NIce happened and they had completely surrounded the site with concrete barriers, very impressive, until you saw the forklift they had used for placing them parked up with it’s forks under the last barrier :unamused: Now a lucas key, or whatever the french equivalent is, is not exactly controlled issue and a flattened 3" nail is just as good anyway :laughing:
I think the copper at the end was quite truthful, they are pretty much a placebo, like most of that sort of security.

Just as dumb as this idea that did not work in Sweden the ■■■■ capital of Europe

They’ve actually got the right kit which they know actually does the job.But it is ‘expensive and complex’ to build so supposedly no good for ‘events’.Why so long as we hold the ‘events’ only where we know that we’ve got the expensive complex barriers and we put the expensive complex barriers ( that actually work ) wherever they are needed.Job done. :bulb: :unamused:

biggriffin:
Who what when were.

No picture or linky thingy

Using Google Chrome? Same thing happened on my Mac, no picture. Opened up page in Safari, saw picture.

They are trying to remove the kinetic energy from the vehicle. i.e. make it stop.The kinetic energy in the moving wagon is 1/2 MV2.
That is half x mass x velocity squared
If you halved the mass of the vehicle, you would halve its kinetic energy
But if you halved the speed of the vehicle, you would quarter the kinetic energy
Gravel pit like in escape lanes
giant explosive air-bags
landing-wire hook like on aircraft carrier
glue
then the blocks

Euro:
They are trying to remove the kinetic energy from the vehicle. i.e. make it stop.The kinetic energy in the moving wagon is 1/2 MV2.
That is half x mass x velocity squared
If you halved the mass of the vehicle, you would halve its kinetic energy
But if you halved the speed of the vehicle, you would quarter the kinetic energy
Gravel pit like in escape lanes
giant explosive air-bags
landing-wire hook like on aircraft carrier
glue
then the blocks

Or something that uses common sense, stop letting these savages into our countries, unchecked, and deport all illegals, and know jihadi terrorists and their families for a kickoff, Poland and Hungary doesn’t have these problems, and they don’t allow hordes of Muslim savages into their countries either, spot the link? Then we need to seriously work on protecting our children from the child abuse by schools ie this PC transgender bollox indoctrination
or our future as a race is doomed

Spot on tommy t, except that you’ve already got thousands of them and an awful lot of them are born there. It’s all to late thanks to your/our politicians.

tommy t:
Or something that uses common sense, stop letting these savages into our countries, unchecked, and deport all illegals, and know jihadi terrorists and their families for a kickoff, Poland and Hungary doesn’t have these problems, and they don’t allow hordes of Muslim savages into their countries either, spot the link? Then we need to seriously work on protecting our children from the child abuse by schools ie this PC transgender bollox indoctrination

+1 there bud
all you can do is leave the sinking ship…worked to a degree for me anyway.
look on the bright side,for every suicide bomber,theres one less of them.

dieseldog999:

tommy t:

+1 there bud
all you can do is leave the sinking ship…worked to a degree for me anyway.

Problem is with suicide bombers is they never want to do it on their lonesome

dieseldog999:

But unfortunetly a lot less of us …

raymundo:

dieseldog999:

But unfortunetly a lot less of us …

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that there is the down side.its beyond me why its tolerated.

peterm:
Spot on tommy t, except that you’ve already got thousands of them and an awful lot of them are born there. It’s all to late thanks to your/our politicians.

It’s never too late, to stop with this PC appeasement bull, and start applying our laws, sharia law has no place in the uk , they either follow British common laws or they like everyone else face the consequences the new political party called FOR BRITAIN have vowed to dop exactly this