Jobs Derbyshire

calsdad:

dowahdiddyman:
If you can cope with running in and out of quarries give Lomas`s a ring, they have a depot in Ashbourne where they base the Ballidon contract from.

dowahdiddyman,
From your previous posts and location it seem you may be in the know, are Lomas looking for drivers at the moment. Or any one else on bulk powder work as I have always thought this job would suit given my location, and the fact I would much rather be working when i tip than sat in a waiting room. Thanks in advance.

Lomass are always looking for drivers,only for the simple reason that they have that much work on its untrue. Has his fingers in many pies, always worth giving them a ring. Personally I would do it on a Saturday morning, the office is manic in the week,I know,was in there for 3 months a few years ago. Seeing as where you are have you tried Longcliffe or David Bradley. Personally if I was going to go back on tanks I would probably go to Lomas and ask to run out of Ballidon, did it for Tony Kent,then Seafields. Modern plant,weighbridge loading etc.Dont forget though that Lomass also run tippers and walking floor so they have plenty of options.By the sound of it Ballidon would suit you,when I did it I had 2 nights out a week at most, sometimes none,the very odd Saturday, but Lomas might expect every other one, oh and never did a Sunday.