Dump, truck? [Merged]

Janos:

Rich262:
The area around Winsford Industrial Estate is well known to be littered with drivers byproducts. The estate management had approached local businesses and asked them to fund portaloo toilets for Road Three and Road Five (where this incident happened). But I have never seen these facilities appear.
The trouble with the industrial estate is that there is a plan to expand it,
and if you look into the small print, there was to be a small area of land set aside for a “Truck Stop”. This local plan was to have a privately run truck stop that would only cater for up to 10 trucks. I looked into this and only when I found that it was to be up to 10, I realised that it was a nonstarter.
The local management know of an ongoing issue and have done nothing to address the issue.

Sorry Rich, I know you condemn the guy in one sentence, but then concede that perhaps the estate management are at fault, for not providing facilities. Whether they should or not is a moot point.
Not sure if other drivers have experienced being ‘shadowed’ on some industrial estates if they happen to arrive a bit early, and park up for a brew and read of the paper? I think the estate owners are getting a bit wary of truck drivers, and the costs they bring.

This is where you have to get in, use VALID planning concerns to object to any expansion of the business Park unless the issue of truck parking facilities is satisfied and use the above example as an example of lack of facilities.