Autonomy on breafast TV

Anybody unlucky enough to see the bit about autonomous cars this morning?
My goodness did you also hear some of the dumb comments from the dopey humans?
What they showed this morning is only the tip of the iceberg and I guarantee in 20 years most humans will rather be driven by an autonomous car than a dopey human!

[emoji25]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

But will the auto cars want idiot humans inside them?!,maybe they’ll just drive round all day and keep the doors locked and not allows any humans inside…not as if they are getting paid is it to put up with us…

Capture.JPG

Jesus wept talk about a stuck record

So tired im going back to bed :unamused:

No I missed that one, but let me know when it’s repeated.

So I can make sure I miss it again. :smiley:

surely clutching at straws here now.
this 1 must die a death unless the alter egos start replying and he starts arguing with him/themselves. :unamused:

Well I watched the programme from just after 8am and still missed it, possibly distracted at the time by Louise Minchins legs though? :confused: :wink:

Pete.

windrush:
Well I watched the programme from just after 8am and still missed it, possibly distracted at the time by Louise Minchins legs though? :confused: :wink:

Pete.

Louise’s what and legs?

Oh right,…you said Minchin.
:smiley:

Technical term im told is its a load of old bollox…

itl be a bigger load of bollox once “he/they” finish “his/their” respective shift to be coming back and pick bones with this lot. :unamused:

Still in denial fellas, just keep kidding yourselves it’s not happening and it will all disappear. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

images-41.jpg

They’ll have to make human driven cars illegal to get me to buy/use an autonomous car.

Simply because I enjoy driving.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Dr Damon:
Still in denial fellas, just keep kidding yourselves it’s not happening and it will all disappear. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think anyone with eyes and ears can see that automation is being developed, but the line you keep peddling about it taking jobs is getting very tiresome.

It will take years for it to get up to speed and whatever alterations made to the road networks to accommodate the vehicles.
Even the platooning trials they still have drivers in every vehicle, so until the dole queues are full of lorry drivers, when you can rightly say i told you so, please change the record!

The people supporting autonomous vehicles are not visionaries but idle twonks that would be best suited to a life inside an iron lung then they’ll have naff all to worry about including their breathing

IronEddie:
They’ll have to make human driven cars illegal to get me to buy/use an autonomous car.

Humans will not own cars or drive cars or trucks. (fact.)

RB84:

Dr Damon:

I think anyone with eyes and ears can see that automation is being developed, but the line you keep peddling about it taking jobs is getting very tiresome.

It will take years for it to get up to speed and whatever alterations made to the road networks to accommodate the vehicles.
Even the platooning trials they still have drivers in every vehicle, so until the dole queues are full of lorry drivers, when you can rightly say i told you so, please change the record!

It will not take years at all fella. I can change the record but autonomy is coming faster than you think.

Grumpy Dad:
The people supporting autonomous vehicles are not visionaries but idle twonks that would be best suited to a life inside an iron lung then they’ll have naff all to worry about including their breathing

The only twonks are the ones that don’t believe it is happening. Wake up people ffs.

Dr Damon:

IronEddie:

Humans will not own cars or drive cars or trucks. (fact.)

Like I said they’re going to have to make it law and force it upon me. Or I’ll be keeping my last fossil fueled or electric car going.