M1 N/B J15 bolloxed

Oh well, at least I’ve got a full 45 in whilst in the queue.

Been closed since 03.00, didn’t you see the big flashing sign.

M1 north closed 15-16. Couldn’t miss it.

I saw the contradictory signs, first one said M1 closed, second that there were delays, third said 35 minutes to junction 16. As j16 was 20 miles away I figured that a 15 minute delay was probably a better option than any diversion route.

Could be worse, I could be like these poor sods waiting in our yard for trailers to be loaded.

Easton not improved then?

used to call in there to refuel, with my tanker on way to France.

Went past it southbound earlier. Didn’t look good at all. Cab on hgv was flattened

the maoster:
Could be worse, I could be like these poor sods waiting in our yard for trailers to be loaded.

Situation normal at easton then.

It’s been a cluster… for the last couple of weeks tbh, both stores rammed full meaning they can’t tip our inloads which in turn means that our trailers are all loaded with inloads so they have no empty trailers to outload to. Vicious circle.

the maoster:
It’s been a cluster… for the last couple of weeks tbh, both stores rammed full meaning they can’t tip our inloads which in turn means that our trailers are all loaded with inloads so they have no empty trailers to outload to. Vicious circle.

The normal excuse is the racking’s broke down, it then transpire’s a reach truck crashed into it.

biggriffin:
The normal excuse is the racking’s broke down, it then transpire’s a reach truck crashed into it.

I shunt there now one week in every seven so I have an insight into what really goes wrong there; basically it’s rubbish managers attempting to score points over each other coupled to an extremely lazy workforce who know that they can get away with being bone idle. I’ve seen instances where a trailer is on a bay loading and the loader has put 25 pallets on and has stopped his T20 on the dock leveller with the 26th pallet on and has gone off for his break! :imp:

the maoster:

biggriffin:

I shunt there now one week in every seven so I have an insight into what really goes wrong there; basically it’s rubbish managers attempting to score points over each other coupled to an extremely lazy workforce who know that they can get away with being bone idle. I’ve seen instances where a trailer is on a bay loading and the loader has put 25 pallets on and has stopped his T20 on the dock leveller with the 26th pallet on and has gone off for his break! :imp:

Going for break, after loading 25 and leaving 26 on bay, is common at yours, and its frecking annoying.