Own up, who dropped em?

Whoops! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Whoevever did this needs to be sacked, be fined, and have their licence suspended.
This is a serious issue and could have resulted in serious injury or even death.

a possible clue might be they may have came odd the truck parked up the road with the same load still on the back of it? :open_mouth:

dieseldog999:
a possible clue might be they may have came odd the truck parked up the road with the same load still on the back of it? :open_mouth:

Well spotted.

lucky to still be in one piece . looks like the straps have chaffed through .

Self tip, if it’s good enough for Aldi…

awaiting tnuk csi on this one. to kick it off I can see 4 knackered straps and a couple of protector’s on the road.

danalex84:
Whoevever did this needs to be sacked, be fined, and have their licence suspended.
This is a serious issue and could have resulted in serious injury or even death.

Och pipe down!

Thats where they got too, thought i was running a bit light

On the plus side those sections of pipe look to have survived the fall quite well. Wonder what the tarmac underneath looks like.

Latest traffic calming scheme but the road traffic sign on the lamp post needs re-positioning! :laughing: (second photograph)

This is how we roll!

As a CSI inspector ( approved and licenced ) i believe they fell off the back of a lorry, dont often hear that these days, but times have changed…i would have bought them if i had a bit of WEDGE get it. :smiley:

Same as my mate who offered me 4 hinds of venison at the weekend, I thought they were too dear ( deer ) get that as well. :smiley:

Claims that 3 concrete pipes fell off the back of a lorry? Police are looking into them, but the public see through them.

Someone needs to smoke the pipes of peace

The driver should’ve taken the tube.

danalex84:

Or just go to another Agency :sunglasses:

his delivery postcode and sat nav might have said you have reached your destination.

Yes but is that statement concrete proof ?