Quick buck.

Not to bad for a retired chap/chapess I guess.

pertemps.co.uk/job/14510067 … ign=Indeed

HGV1 Night Driver

Pertemps Milton Keynes are currently recruiting an experienced HGV 1 Driver for a temp to perm role for our client based in Tring. The Role Working Monday to Friday 1600 start times daily, averaging a 10 hour run per day, you will be providing a bulk delivery service to one location. There is no handballing invo…

 £35000 - £41000 per month
 Posted: 21/11/2017…
same agency when can I start

HAIRYGORILLA:
HGV1 Night Driver

Pertemps Milton Keynes are currently recruiting an experienced HGV 1 Driver for a temp to perm role for our client based in Tring. The Role Working Monday to Friday 1600 start times daily, averaging a 10 hour run per day, you will be providing a bulk delivery service to one location. There is no handballing invo…

 £35000 - £41000 per month
 Posted: 21/11/2017…
same agency when can I start

I’m coming back, all is forgiven.

Lies, lies and more lies!

TiredAndEmotional:

Please tell me when you’ve ever known an agency to lie… And try not to run out of room on the page.

peterm:

TiredAndEmotional:

Please tell me when you’ve ever known an agency to lie… And try not to run out of room on the page.

Has anyone ever sued an agency for false advertising at all?
I daresay it’s all ■■■■■■■ with weasel words “earn up to” “could be” etc.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Just got the following text from this lot…

Hi it’s Driving Logistics here. If you are interested in working at Sainsbury’s in Waltham Point they are offering £25 an hour on selected days over peak, £20 shift bonus a day and £200 if you work certain peak days. If you are interested please get in touch ASAP so we can arrange assessment and induction.

This despite the fact I was banned for having an argument with a jumped up security guard for leaving my vehicle unlocked for five minutes while I was asking which bay the wanted it on… not as if any one was going to be qble to steal it as I had the keys in my pocket…

Anyway I feel like I have been assessed enough at the moment…

ytrehodluap:
Just got the following text from this lot…

Hi it’s Driving Logistics here. If you are interested in working at Sainsbury’s in Waltham Point they are offering £25 an hour on selected days over peak, £20 shift bonus a day and £200 if you work certain peak days. If you are interested please get in touch ASAP so we can arrange assessment and induction.

This despite the fact I was banned for having an argument with a jumped up security guard for leaving my vehicle unlocked for five minutes while I was asking which bay the wanted it on… not as if any one was going to be qble to steal it as I had the keys in my pocket…

Anyway I feel like I have been assessed enough at the moment…

Christmas rates are back! There will be strings attached…