Franchise opportunity

Has anyone come across Diamond Logistics Limited, been out there 20 years apparently near Guildford.

They are looking for people/firms to buy into the franchise opportunity and suggest start up costs of £80,000+ for depot set up. However that’s not the end of it as I’m sure we know!

companycheck.co.uk/company/0337 … house-data

roadhog69:
Has anyone come across Diamond Logistics Limited, been out there 20 years apparently near Guildford.

They are looking for people/firms to buy into the franchise opportunity and suggest start up costs of £80,000+ for depot set up. However that’s not the end of it as I’m sure we know!

companycheck.co.uk/company/0337 … house-data

This is (as far as I can tell) THE director for Diamond. The fact that she has so many dissolved companies raises my eye brow for the wrong reasons!

companycheck.co.uk/director/906 … ER/summary

The Diamond Logistics franchise in Swindon had drivers in at DX subbing every week when I was there, don’t have any idea how the franchise was for them overall but I’m fairly sure they have been running for 2 or 3 years now (Swindon franchise)

That tells me even more to know I wouldn’t invest that kind of money into a franchise even if I had it to invest lol

elitefranchisemagazine.co.uk/fra … -cut-above