Christmas present ideas

My husband is a lorry driver and I want to get him a Christmas present that will be useful in his cab. He already has a fridge, microwave, kettle, mini hover, bedding. He’s not allowed a CB so I’m really struggling for ideas that aren’t going to cost loads of money! I need main pressie ideas (up to £150) and stocking ideas (which can be no more than £15)
Many thanks,
Catherineamyf ■■

Tv?

xichrisxi:
Tv?

No she’s a real woman…

Stocking ideas?
Dipper Dave will explain the laughter you’re hearing.
[emoji12]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

For starters, a book : Long Haul Pioneers…not that i`m advertising lol…but if he likes reading and is interested thats one way to go with money left over. TBH, why dont you ask him for ideas, better to buy him something that he needs, rather than something he already has, but hasnt told you about in case you moan at him for wasting money. :smiley: :smiley:

An iron and ironing board? Keep him occupied when he’s waiting to tip? And more free time for you both when he’s back home.

ha ha …great idea Franglais…why not include a washing machine…i`m sure he has an inverter ? :smiley:

How about a Kindle?

Stobart onesie and slippers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

daftvader:
Stobart onesie and slippers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If hubbie buys a Stobbies onesie for Katherine would that be grounds for divorce! ?

Dash table, curtains, floor mats, cleaning set.

A.

Prostitute.

sent using smoke signals

Blow up doll. Will be easy to store. Washable and could be dressed up in stobart onesie and slippers

Hiya Catherine, you were bound to get some daft answers off some on here…just ignore them they may go away. :laughing: :wink:

I’ve also got all the kit your fella has, but speaking personally I wouldn’t want anything for my truck from my Mrs.tbh. :neutral_face:
Just a suggestion, if it was me I would have preferred a weekend away booked somewhere in a hotel, and/or maybe tickets to see a band or something while there…(Not me and you btw, you and your hubby. :laughing: :laughing: )
So why not go down that route. :bulb: …just an idea.

Lump hammer and an offcut of carpet.

eagerbeaver:

Kudos. Both handy
A genuine truck driver right there [emoji1303]

Holts Screenies…

As a stocking prezzy.

A roll of kitchen towel so he doesn’t get the bedding messy when he spanks one out.

This thread was bound to attract some playful banter :smiley:

eagerbeaver:

+big lever bar…job done…