Lorry driver froze to death in fridge trailer

bazza123:
UKT I think you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. Your posts on this thread are coming across as crass trolling, even by your standards.

What the hell were you smoking when you said, quote…

I have seen fit healthy men drop dead through going in with empty stomachs as they did not know they should have eaten first. I once broke my Ankle when I was inside a blast freezer in Libya which could have easily ended in tragedy. As the ambulance crew were bringing me out on a stretcher, I didn’t know how bad my injuries were, I said if I am in such a state just leave me to freeze as it would be less painful for me. Any fridge man’s wish would be to be frozen to death, it would be an honor.

?.

How the hell would an empty stomach make any difference? Bit melodramatic wasn’t it when your broke your ankle and said to the crew to leave you there, and that it would be an “honor” (sic) to freeze to death…?! Tell that to a veteran of the Arctic convoys, - haven’t we just been remembering their comrades in arms for remembrance Sunday?

And what the hell was this about?

Only a fridge man can take the effects of a deep freeze in a T shirt. We know how to breath and get blood to our vital organs quicker, a bit like fighter pilots that are trained to withstand greater G forces without passing out. This may sound unreal but it is true, you don’t earn the title of fridge man for nothing, we are god like and that is a fact. Obama was a fridge man, Julius Caesar was a fridge man, Tony Blair was a fridge man, I am a fridge man, need I say more really.

You can get blood to your organs quicker can you? Stand there in a T Shirt eh? Obama…? Give me strength.

Look I agreed with your stuff on lone working but you’re shooting yourself down with this nonsensical crap.

You need to be on pre-mod to prevent the rest of the readership losing the plot entirely :arrow_right:

:laughing: whoosh!!!