Dpd artic brake checked..m1

On the m1 south this morning (0415 aprox) a brain dead moron decided to break check a dpd artic.

Just gotta say, how the hell you did not rear end him is beyond me ( im talking like he is on here, i doubt it lol)

But you shouldnt of braked…i would of been you witness 100%.

And for those of you wondering what he did to deserve that…the build up…

He was in lane 3 overtaking said motor, i was behind him in lane 3, he gets past the car and indicates to go in lane 2 ( he had enough room) the car then starts speeding up to go down his inside as he is pulling in. Car hits brakes and blasts horn. Then pulls out infront of me to lane 3 and goes down his side, slows level with the cab, pulls in to lane to 1/2 a foot from his bumper then hits the brakes ( i was still in lane 3 as i was overtaking him)

Morons like that should not have a licence end of

The fact that they do it proves how ■■■■ thick as pig ■■■■ they actually are.
They’re totally oblivious (and ignorant) of the fact that they are bound to come off worse if it goes ■■■■ up to the point of killing themselves. :unamused:

Some stupid cow did it to my mate, she cut in on him from lane 3 to 2, braked too hard, and lost control :laughing: , ending up veering all over the ■■■■ m.way.

robroy:
The fact that they do it proves how [zb] thick as pig [zb] they actually are.
They’re totally oblivious (and ignorant) of the fact that they are bound to come off worse if it goes ■■■■ up to the point of killing themselves. :unamused:

Some stupid cow did it to my mate, she cut in on him from lane 3 to 2, braked too hard, and lost control :laughing: , ending up veering all over the [zb] m.way.

It’s natures way of maintaining only the strong and smart contribute to the gene pool by letting the weak die off. The main reason why I am so against H&S as it stops idiot from getting killed.

"Oh no, some of our idiots are dead. Where are we going to find more idiots? "
Cried the PC snowflake non-job safety co-ordinator in a hi-vis vest.

AndieHyde:

robroy:

Some stupid cow did it to my mate, she cut in on him from lane 3 to 2, braked too hard, and lost control :laughing: , ending up veering all over the [zb] m.way.

It’s natures way of maintaining only the strong and smart contribute to the gene pool by letting the weak die off. The main reason why I am so against H&S as it stops idiot from getting killed.

"Oh no, some of our idiots are dead. Where are we going to find more idiots? "
Cried the PC snowflake non-job safety co-ordinator in a hi-vis vest.

When the time comes the Armageddon will roll forth wearing a hi viz vest with the words ‘fire marshall’ adorned across his back.

Just had one tell me not to put my feet on the (level and stowed away) dock leveller like I was about to fall off some sheer cliff or something :unamused:

robroy:

It does seem people are totally willing to risk:

1/ their own life
2/ their passengers life
3/ Just writin their car off

All just to prove a point because someone else has made a mistake maybe.

The mind works in a very mysterious way!

HGV:
But you shouldnt of braked…i would of been you witness 100%.

You brake hard but just not hard enough to stop the collision. I’ve thought about doing it in the times it has happened to me but unfortunately my self preservation thing kicks in so I end up not running into them and TBH you want to be doing it in a truck that DOES have a dash cam fitted so you have proof you didn’t just drive into them. Downside of him doing it in this event was he was on his way back to his home depot so it would’ve meant getting home a few hours late. Not so much of a problem if he was on his way to Smethwick.