Lidl Gravesend rdc

Is this a self tip does anyone know?

Yes. For ambient anyway. Not sure about chilled.

So is chilled

All self tip. Put ya wooly hat on for frozen/chill.

Yes… and the biggest speed humps in the world. Usually pretty quick tip though.

Yeah only had five pallets for them. Persil washing powder so my loadspace smells super fresh :laughing:

Bit of a farce booking in but only because so many trucje turned up at once but otherwise ok

Most unorganised place I’ve ever been. The standards of their facilities make me doubt their cleanliness.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Chillidoritos:
Most unorganised place I’ve ever been. The standards of their facilities make me doubt their cleanliness.

That’s clean last time I was there it looked as someone done handstands whilst having the trots

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pretty sure all Lidl’s are self tip aren’t they, just like ALDI? Chilled should be called “ruddy freezing the brass nuts off”.

As for the toilet pic, at least they got the paper in the loo which is highly unusual! Easiest solution to that is to put a sign like in our depot which is only used by our own drivers (from any other depot) “Clean up after yourselves, you dirty [beeps]”. Oddly it’s stayed clean for two weeks now.

Chillidoritos:

In fairness it isn’t the cleaners that make that mess

You promote what you permit. Doesn’t say good things about a company that allows it’s workplace to look like this.

Chillidoritos:
You promote what you permit. Doesn’t say good things about a company that allows it’s workplace to look like this.

They’re probably just sick of cleanig up after our fellow colleagues. We’re our own worst enemies [emoji35]

I’m fairly certain it’s not the likes of me and you. What do they expect when they provide a crapper without a seat?

It will all change after brexit,you wait an see