Malcolm at Crick

I was wondering what Malcolm at crick are like to work for?
What are the wages conditions like etc?

£10.42ph heres the keys any probs give us ring we won’t answer but think about us.

Malcolms are advertising for drivers @ Gatenby ( Leeming Bar ) in N. Yorks … £8.90 p/hr. I did a bit for them a couple of yrs ago, but this was JUST Sat & Sun … run up to Scotland, trl swap and back to Gatenby.
Easy job, but had little contact with the traffic office, as security had truck keys / notes etc.
Trucks were all tidy / clean … didn’t leave the yard with even a bulb “out”.
They did loads of glass bottles, but I didn’t get “trained” to load, as I was just w/end - part-time.
Maybe not much help … but looks as if depots are on different pay rates :question:

The Rustler:
Malcolms are advertising for drivers @ Gatenby ( Leeming Bar ) in N. Yorks … £8.90 p/hr. I did a bit for them a couple of yrs ago, but this was JUST Sat & Sun … run up to Scotland, trl swap and back to Gatenby.
Easy job, but had little contact with the traffic office, as security had truck keys / notes etc.
Trucks were all tidy / clean … didn’t leave the yard with even a bulb “out”.
They did loads of glass bottles, but I didn’t get “trained” to load, as I was just w/end - part-time.
Maybe not much help … but looks as if depots are on different pay rates :question:

You did weekend work for £8.90 an hour■■?

So it’s actually only £8.90 an hour :open_mouth: ? I assumed they were at it with the “meal allowance” nonsense to bump it up like Stobart.

£11.50 an hour on Nights I got with the Agency out of Haydock. Really easy job except ropes no straps in the trailer, but mostly trailer swaps.

harrawaffa:
So it’s actually only £8.90 an hour :open_mouth: ? I assumed they were at it with the “meal allowance” nonsense to bump it up like Stobart.

:open_mouth:

I know the day drivers out of Haydock are on a crap wage. Think from memory it’s 5 on 3 off, or some crappy shift like that.

I asked a few years ago whilst I was tipping there. No Mon-Fri shifts, and one of their drivers piped up " It’s good with overtime though mate, they pay you time and a half " :unamused:

Another easily pleased clown :arrow_right: