Nice gesture R.I.P

examiner.co.uk/news/west-yor … l-13901658

RIP,just goes to show doesn’t it you never know what,s around the corner waiting for you so all you miserable gits lighten up

I just think it’s sad , we’ve just lost a very dear friend to breast cancer at 54 yrs old , she or any one else with that illness doesn’t deserve it , kids , husbands , wife’s etc , 51 , it’s nothing ,
If I had a wish for anything it would be a cure for cancer :astonished:

If just 1% of the money spent on weapons designed to kill people were spent on cancer research then that horrible desease could be eradicated within a year or so !!! RIP

raymundo:
If just 1% of the money spent on weapons designed to kill people were spent on cancer research then that horrible desease could be eradicated within a year or so !!! RIP

A cynic might say that there is more money to be made by the big pharmaceutical companies in not finding a cure for cancer

raymundo:

To be fair despite what people are told there won’t ever be a cure all cancer silver bullet simply because each different type is so radically different. Cancer is sort of a catch all term that lots of illnesses get lumped into. Depressing thought I know and this is a very sad story, 51 is no age at all

Sounds like one of the good guys…very sad…R.I.P Tristan…

That’s no age to die, RIP to the guy.
Life can deal some cruel hands, and I reckon cancer diagnosis is one of the worst to be dealt.

Don’t want to be flippant over a serious subject, a young guy has died here,… but the last thing I would want to take my last ride on is a ■■■■ truck, spent most of my life on them, so would like a change at the end, but each to his own I suppose.

robroy:
Don’t want to be flippant over a serious subject, a young guy has died here,… but the last thing I would want to take my last ride on is a [zb] truck, spent most of my life on them, so would like a change at the end, but each to his own I suppose.

He is going on his classic T cab truck.He is an enthusiast of trucks unlike most of us.

ROB, it was a final gesture from his family, and on his pride and joy, so his wish was carried out…such a shame r.i.p. fella…and to add that cancer is one of the biggest if not THE biggest killers in this country, and there have been big strides in finding a cure, sadly it wasnt the case this time, and to die so soon after being diagnosed is awful…thoughts to all of his family at this sad time.

truckyboy:
ROB, it was a final gesture from his family, and on his pride and joy, so his wish was carried out…such a shame r.i.p. fella…and to add that cancer is one of the biggest if not THE biggest killers in this country, and there have been big strides in finding a cure, sadly it wasnt the case this time, and to die so soon after being diagnosed is awful…thoughts to all of his family at this sad time.

As I said TB, I was not being flippant, just giving my take on it that’s all.
Fair enough if the lad was a truck enthusiast, and good on his family for making the gesture.
I was just pointing out that it would not be for me personally, but not taking anything away from the lad’s family.

Well Rob, seeing as none of us aint ever going to get to see what our relatives have planned…i`m gonna put you on the back of a stobbart, or some other company and you wont even know. :smiley: :smiley:

truckyboy:
Well Rob, seeing as none of us aint ever going to get to see what our relatives have planned…i`m gonna put you on the back of a stobbart, or some other company and you wont even know. :smiley: :smiley:

And I’ll come back and HAUNT the hell out of you. :wink:

ha ha :smiley:

robroy:

Can you get a day (or night) release from Hades to do that Rob ? :laughing:

raymundo:

robroy:

Can you get a day (or night) release from Hades to do that Rob ? :laughing:

You’re also on the list. :smiley:

dozy:
I just think it’s sad , we’ve just lost a very dear friend to breast cancer at 54 yrs old , she or any one else with that illness doesn’t deserve it , kids , husbands , wife’s etc , 51 , it’s nothing ,
If I had a wish for anything it would be a cure for cancer :astonished:

+1,the amount of millions that cancer research have had over the years and they still can’t find a permanent cure for all cancers,we lost a work colleague at age 46 in September this year,that’s after beating it the first time,bloody disease

Didn’t know Tristan, but I have a mate who will be turning up in his own Scania for the 100 truck convoy as a mark of respect to Tristan. RIP

examiner.co.uk/news/west-yor … n-13920163