H and S whistleblower anonymity

Franglais:

bobbya:

Heisenberrg:
At our depot we have more than 50 rigids and artics…the depot was built for about 25 max.

So far this year there have been 3 broken legs, 2 broken arms and most weeks a fork lift is knocked over by a reversing truck…the accident book gets ‘lost’ every couple of weeks and a new one started.

Drivers have to clamber over pallets in order to get into their cabs and because the trucks are parked side by side they are only loaded from one side meaning that drivers have to climb over freight to check it…now in the dark. I know of four drivers who have fallen off their truck beds.

I think it is only a matter of time before someone is killed. The H and S website state that any whistleblower would have their name protected…but I’m not so sure.

I know of one driver who told the management that he was going to complain to H and S and he was sacked and told that he should not consider appealing as they know which pub he uses…

My question is has anyone got any experience of whistleblowing to the H and S ?

Considering the op hasn’t been back to comment on this can we assume that it was a load of bullshine to start with?

Thats a big assumption. Theres lots of bovine excrement around, true enough, but could be lots of reasons for not continuing to answer on the thread.
Maybe Heisenberg has made his mind up to report/not-report the employer?
Maybe he`s gone into a witness protection scheme?

Good news maybe? Maybe Heisenberg is no longer UNCERTAIN !

Good point,but not sure.