Weekended at South Mimms

I know our East European brethren like to get comfortable when weekended, but ffs, a dressing table ■■

jumble sale?
Perhaps all that the lowlife are good for!

Looks like everything except the kitchen sink.

Grumpy_old_trucker:
jumble sale?

Just why are they lowlife exactly?? You dont know them from Adam. More EE bashing generalisation :unamused:

the nodding donkey:
I know our East European brethren like to get comfortable when weekended, but ffs, a dressing table ■■

A kids high chair as well as other assorted stuff. A house move maybe? Possibly unloading to trans ship it onto another truck or maybe rearranging the load.
Dont whoosh parrot me… :grimacing:

AndrewG:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
jumble sale?

Just why are they lowlife exactly?? You dont know them from Adam. More EE bashing generalisation :unamused:

Well said.AndrewG

bobbya:

AndrewG:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
jumble sale?

Well said.AndrewG

I’m entitled to an opinion, I don’t question your right to one and you have no right to question mine, that’s how the world works!

Tbf mate, he wasn’t questioning your rights to anything, he was asking why you thought they were …quote; ‘‘low life’’
and tbh I was about to ask you the same question. :neutral_face:
A driver is a driver to me, irrespective of his nationality.

robroy:
Tbf mate, he wasn’t questioning your rights to anything, he was asking why you thought they were …quote; ‘‘low life’’
and tbh I was about to ask you the same question. :neutral_face:
A driver is a driver to me, irrespective of his nationality.

+1

This bobbya character, do you not have an opinion of your own?
You just tend to agree with what ever anybody else posts, are you not intelligent enough to form your own opinion?

Grumpy_old_trucker:
You just tend to agree with what ever anybody else posts, are you not intelligent enough to form your own opinion?

You are a very rude person,I wouldn’t normally reply to someone like yourself but I do realise you’re special needs,have a nice evening.

bobbya:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

You are a very rude person,I wouldn’t normally reply to someone like yourself but I do realise you’re special needs,have a nice evening.

Being the grandparent of a child that has special needs, I find your post extremely offensive!

Grumpy_old_trucker:
you have no right to question mine, thats how the world works

Yes he does actually. How the world works is your opinions get questioned and counter arguments put forth. You dont get to just put it out there and no one is allowed to ask why
As soon as you put an opinion out there, Especially one where you refer to people as “low lifes”, then everyone is entitled to question why you have it.
Of course you’re under no obligation to answer but if you dont that just makes you appear to be nothing more than a narrow minded bigot with nothing to offer and all your future posts will be treated as worthy of only being ignored.
In short, unless you have a valid reason for calling them low life, best keep it to yourself

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Being the grandparent of a child that has special needs, I find your post extremely offensive!

Thats a bold statement from a man who called someone he doesnt even know “low life” simply for being from a different country

The-Snowman:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
you have no right to question mine

Yes he does actually.
As soon as you put an opinion out there, Especially one where you refer to people as “low lifes”, then everyone is entitled to question why you have it.
Of course you’re under no obligation to answer but if you dont that just makes you appear to be nothing more than a narrow minded bigot with nothing to offer and all your future posts will be treated as worthy of only being ignored.
In short, unless you have a valid reason for calling them low life, best keep it to yourself

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Thats a bold statement from a man who called someone he doesnt even know “low life” simply for being from a different country

+1

Grumpy_old_trucker wrote:
You just tend to agree with what ever anybody else posts, are you not intelligent enough to form your own opinion?so calling people low lifr makes you intelligent, glad i didnt go to your school or i would of ended up like you, there by the grace of god go i

Grumpy_old_trucker:

bobbya:

AndrewG:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
jumble sale?

Well said.AndrewG

I’m entitled to an opinion, I don’t question your right to one and you have no right to question mine, that’s how the world works!

That’s the funniest thing I’ve read today. He’s entitled to an opinion about your opinion. That’s the point of free speech.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Grumpy_old_trucker:

bobbya:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

From what you’ve said on here so far, I find your breathing offensive!

So you aint going to answer the question then mate, …as to why you think East Europeans, or EE drivers, or both, are low lives then.

That would probably include me as well then,Spanish mother, Russian father, British passport but not really ‘English’ as such… also have this fetish to get a chair out by the stove and interact with other ‘foreigners’, must be in the genes…absolute scum of the earth me… :grimacing:

AndrewG:
That would probably include me as well then,Spanish mother, Russian father, British passport but not really ‘English’ as such… also have this fetish to get a chair out by the stove and interact with other ‘foreigners’, must be in the genes…absolute scum of the earth me… :grimacing:

Don’t be so hard on yourself, there’s plenty on here to do it for you,but not me.!!have a good evening.