Gravesend parking?

Evening crew members,

Hope alls well, anyone know of suitable industrial estate parking in Gravesend please, potentially ending up there tomorrow night.

Cheers

Clifton marine parade behind the retail park , Asda’s 5 mins walk if that

Looks good to me large bloke, cheers mate.

Got a ruck of root ball trees to get shot of for landscape works going on outside the train station,just round corner from that retail park.

or Rochester rd going in off the roundabout theres a long lay bye used by trucks short walk into towqn but the one mentioned earlier would be better

Frogz:

Got a ruck of root ball trees to get shot of for landscape works going on outside the train station,just round corner from that retail park.

No probs mate parked there quite a few times never had bother , and if yer lucky u may get a canoodling couple in the odd car or 2 :sunglasses: :laughing:

largebloke1969:

Frogz:

No probs mate parked there quite a few times never had bother , and if yer lucky u may get a canoodling couple in the odd car or 2 :sunglasses: :laughing:

I thought it was double yellows on that road on both sides? Or do you just park there anyway on the assumption that the police don’t give a toss and the council don’t employ traffic wardens after 5pm?

Manor Way, Swanscombe. Park near MJD’S yard then walk up the footpath. I recommend The George n Dragon pub and there plenty of take aways too!

Rowley010:

largebloke1969:

Frogz:

I thought it was double yellows on that road on both sides? Or do you just park there anyway on the assumption that the police don’t give a toss and the council don’t employ traffic wardens after 5pm?

Last time I was there behind Halfords was ok

Cheers for response lads, tried manor way, swanscombe, not comfortable with there to be honest, so managed to get to the back of this Halfords on the estate in Gravesend, it’s a turning yard with access gates to a bitumen plant I think. Anyway ended up having a word with jobsworth security, he reckons tankers in and out from 3 and they ‘may’ wake you up especially if you’re in their way!!
OK its probably private grounds, I was well tight enough against the back and side walls, thought better of getting horned at 3am.
After all that managed to find a spot outside screwfix round corner, no double yellows, if anyone needs this info for future reference.