Company Toilet usage

Found this article about toilet usage at delivery points.
Makes interesting reading.
commercialmotor.com/news/com … m=facebook

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Some places refusing a driver use of the toilet?? Something to do with how some facilities are treated maybe…

AndrewG:
Some places refusing a driver use of the toilet?? Something to do with how some facilities are treated maybe…

Totally agree with you on this aspect, i found a very disgusting 1 yesterday at customers premises. But it looks like they won’t be able to refuse usage anymore.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Sadly people do treat them disgustingly of that I totally agree. However when your at work a toilet is a basic necessity and should be available for everyone to use.

This should have been implemented a long time ago, you wouldn’t work in a factory or shop with no access to a toilet or somewhere to wash your hands.

simcor:
Sadly people do treat them disgustingly of that I totally agree. However when your at work a toilet is a basic necessity and should be available for everyone to use.

This should have been implemented a long time ago, you wouldn’t work in a factory or shop with no access to a toilet or somewhere to wash your hands.

Yes but companies don’t want us on their properties because we are the scum of the earth, they want their goods but not the trucks and the drivers. Shame they can’t have 1 without the others.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

lizard:

simcor:

Yes but companies don’t want us on their properties because we are the scum of the earth, they want their goods but not the trucks and the drivers. Shame they can’t have 1 without the others.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Don’t worry they can soon enough when the autonomous trucks take over and were all doomed and without jobs. Lol

simcor:

lizard:

simcor:

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Don’t worry they can soon enough when the autonomous trucks take over and were all doomed and without jobs. Lol

Not in our life time. It’s coming I know but we will still be driving trucks in 20 years time, just as I retire if I haven’t done so before.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

simcor:

lizard:

simcor:

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Don’t worry they can soon enough when the autonomous trucks take over and were all doomed. Lol

You’re beginning to sound like Fraser.

peterm:

simcor:

lizard:

simcor:

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Don’t worry they can soon enough when the autonomous trucks take over and were all doomed. Lol

You’re beginning to sound like Fraser.

Nah I’m not Scottish and can’t do accents lol

I loaded from Chep in West Bromwich and there were signs in Script and Calligraphy telling people not to stand on the bowl and only one person at a time. In English it said “Do not put chewing gum in the urinals”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats great news…BUT…if they dont comply, their names will be published…yeah great idea …NOT…they will tell their supplier that if they dont deliver the goods on their terms, they can stuff the order and we will go elsewhere.
OR

They will stick a portacabin in the corner of the yard, that will be abused and used by those responsible for the original ban on using company toilets…i have yet to see a decent portacabin toilet.

Wheel Nut:
I loaded from Chep in West Bromwich and there were signs in Script and Calligraphy telling people not to stand on the bowl and only one person at a time. In English it said “Do not put chewing gum in the urinals”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT DISGUSTING HABIT…it makes the gum taste so salty once youve lifted it and tried to see what flavour it is. :grimacing:

If you think you will get access to white tiled, full loo roll, clean floor and hot water toilets, you are deluded.

Get ready to stock up on wet wipes and loo roll as you do the walk of shame to a portaloo outside security.

They will comply but at the most basic level possible.

You want to go the toilets, at some of the cash n carry. Make msa look like palaces.

Why did I not get this problem when working in western eu a good few yrs ago.Has it gone like the uk now.
regards dave.

Buy one of those gallon water jugs from Tesco and the hole is big enough for you to do a 1 or a 2. Simple solution.