WU12CJX Renault STOLEN!

HELLO ALL,

IF YOU COULD ALL SHARE IT WOULD BE APRECIATED!!

I HAD A PLAIN WHITE REAULT PREMIUM TRACTOR UNIT REG WU12 CJX STOLEN OUT OF MY YARD WITH A YELLOW CURTAINSIDED TRAILER. THE TRAILER WAS FULLY LOADED WITH TIMBER.

THE WAGON WAS STOLEN AT 21.20. AT ALREWAS, BURTON ON TRENT.

THERE WAS THREE MALES INVOLVED SUSPECTED TO BE OF EUROPEAN ORIGIN.

IF YOU COULD ALL PUT IT ON EITHER YOU SOCAIL MEDIA NETWORKS OR YOUR EMAIL LISTS TO GET SOME COVERAGE IT WOULD BE MUCH APRECIATED.

If you hear of anything please contact the below
Kind Regards

Mr D Jackson
Director
Road and Land Services Ltd
Hanover Court,
5 Queen street,
Lichfield,
Staffordshire
WS13 6QD
Tel: 01283 791 144

re posted to my FB

They obviously aint underworld Criminal Masterminds then, on two counts.
A 12 plate Premium.
A load of timber.
:neutral_face: :unamused:

Its a pity there wasnt an international response unit, to stop it going on a ferry…one phone call and all the ports are notified…i hope the owner gets it back, and the scumbags get caught and jailed.

truckyboy:
Its a pity there wasnt an international response unit, to stop it going on a ferry…one phone call and all the ports are notified…i hope the owner gets it back, and the scumbags get caught and jailed.

If reported to the police in time, the ANPR at all the ports would see it as stolen and not allow it out of the country.

robroy:
A 12 plate Premium.
A load of timber.

You never know his luck it might come back :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

ItsJoe:

truckyboy:

If reported to the police in time, the ANPR at all the ports would see it as stolen and not allow it out of the country.

Plates will be changed a mile down the road probably…

robroy:
A 12 plate Premium.
A load of timber.

Its more valuable than you think, the rates are pretty good on the stuff at the minute :wink:

Not too sure about the frogtrotter though :unamused:

Stanley Mitchell:

robroy:
A 12 plate Premium.
A load of timber.

Its more valuable than you think, the rates are pretty good on the stuff at the minute :wink:

Not too sure about the frogtrotter though :unamused:

Ok, but if I was that way inclined I’d be targeting a new Scania/Volvo hooked up to a load of cigs or spirits, quick sale and turnover, export the motor under false plates…that was my point.

Something for free to sell is better than nowt

Could be UKtramp setting up as an o/d you know he likes his premiums

The trailer has probably been dumped somewhere, could even still be loaded, and with Christmas just around the corner and lots of high value stuff being shipped around, the tractor unit most likely used for more lucrative loads.
Have you noticed that whenever a trailer goes missing the security cameras usually show a plain Renault Premium or Man tga leaving with the stolen trailer …

I hope to God we’re not going to hear of this stolen truck being used for a terror attack.

lancpudn:
I hope to God we’re not going to hear of this stolen truck being used for a terror attack.

one things for sure…itl not be used as a conveyance for a suicide bomber.
even the taliban wouldnt want to be seen dead in a premium… :smiley:

dieseldog999:

lancpudn:

LOL :smiley:

Goldfinger:

ItsJoe:

truckyboy:

Plates will be changed a mile down the road probably…

There’s no hope ,if it’s possible to take a euro 3 in to the capital with euro 4 plates on they will not spot a plate swap lorry in a port :unamused:

Also mark smithson got a trailer pinched last week .

Darkside:
HELLO ALL,

IF YOU COULD ALL SHARE IT WOULD BE APRECIATED!!

I HAD A PLAIN WHITE REAULT PREMIUM TRACTOR UNIT REG WU12 CJX STOLEN OUT OF MY YARD WITH A YELLOW CURTAINSIDED TRAILER. THE TRAILER WAS FULLY LOADED WITH TIMBER.

THE WAGON WAS STOLEN AT 21.20. AT ALREWAS, BURTON ON TRENT.

THERE WAS THREE MALES INVOLVED SUSPECTED TO BE OF EUROPEAN ORIGIN.

IF YOU COULD ALL PUT IT ON EITHER YOU SOCAIL MEDIA NETWORKS OR YOUR EMAIL LISTS TO GET SOME COVERAGE IT WOULD BE MUCH APRECIATED.

If you hear of anything please contact the below
Kind Regards

Mr D Jackson
Director
Road and Land Services Ltd
Hanover Court,
5 Queen street,
Lichfield,
Staffordshire
WS13 6QD
Tel: 01283 791 144

What was the limiter set at? Was it quite quick?
I had an old white Renault pass me on the M1 southbound in the early hours of this morning, even though it was bobtail the driver didn’t seem to know how big his truck was!
Maybe innocent, maybe not!

dieseldog999:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I bet the lorry thief had a bad back and avoided a Scania

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk