Even Dopey Dixon is jumping ship!

Yep that’s right,oh Lord Stobrat aka Dixon is off to work behind a desk at an agency recruiting drivers :smiley:

Okay good das n him. Maybe he starts for Stobarts own agency “Logistics People”.

9-5 job [emoji849][emoji857]

He’s seen the rise of TN own hero, and decided to jump before he got pushed. There’s only room for one queen bee…

But, if we talking about the same queen bee, this bee is jumping soon too.

I bet his last day with his truck was like the final minutes of a loved one in their final moments dying of a terminal illness before they turn off the life support tears everywhere :frowning:

He should have his own TV series on channel 5

villa:
He should have his own TV series on channel 5

That would surely go to his head…!

Enlighten me…Dopey Dixon??

AndrewG:

Don’t pretend you don’t know him … just don’t ask him to reverse in front of a camera crew …

discoman:

AndrewG:

Don’t pretend you don’t know him … just don’t ask him to reverse in front of a camera crew …

Seriously no, i dont know him. There again ive never watched anything to do with Stobarts on tv…

AndrewG:

discoman:

AndrewG:

Seriously no, i dont know him. There again ive never watched anything to do with Stobarts on tv…

YouTube mark Dixon E stobarts, then u can suffer him like we had too… biggest drip on the road.

Had his licence 5 minutes, acts like hes had it 25 years, an utter knobhead, with one of those very annoying laughs, like a little girl giggling…cant stand him…tv stars…unlike Kings Heavy Haulage of Bristol, pure class to watch those boys, always think of RIKKI when i do.

Is this the bloke?

youtube.com/watch?v=l0-PhO2L_MA

sammym:
Is this the bloke?

What gave it away? The video title maybe? :unamused:

Yeah it’s him… Obviously…

I’ll never forget the nail biting episode when he was racing the train to Scotland, I still get an adrenaline rush when I think of it… :neutral_face:

discoman:
YouTube mark Dixon E stobarts, then u can suffer him like we had too… biggest drip on the road.

The only bigger one would be a split ■■■■ bottle that splatters on the road …

truckyboy:
, unlike Kings Heavy Haulage of Bristol, pure class to watch those boys, always think of RIKKI when i do.

Is it compulsory to wear a silly hat and/or talk in a weird accent to pull a “heavy load”?

I’m the world’s biggest Stobart hater :smiley: …, but Jeez H, why all.the hate for this lad? :open_mouth:

I’ve absolutely nothing against the drivers, and this lad is just a driver. :bulb:
Maybe he saw an opportunity to go further by upping his profile, getting away from all this crap, and making himself a bit of cash, so he volunteered to star in all that tv show bollock as a means to an end.
You know how many gullible people believe all that crap,.then there’s the Stobbie spotter weirdos who will make up a big fan base.

I’ll explain my point…
Just look at those ■■■■ oxygen thieves on other reality tv shows for instance :unamused: those nonentities have made millions out of it all, by becoming so called ‘‘celebrities’’ and cashed in on it big style.

Ok, it maybe did not go that far for young Mark, but who can blame him for trying.
Good on him I say, the lad showed a bit of initiative and ambition.
And tbf now that he didn’t end up on ‘‘Big Brother’’ ‘‘Love Island’’ or similar type crap, who can blame him for leaving those wonkers. :bulb:

Captain dixhead

[/quote]
What a load of old ballcocks that is… :unamused: