Who's seen who W/E 11/11/17

Ziffy
Chapman69
■■■■■
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I got passed by one of your scanias just before Leicester ( m1) yesterday about 15.30 , if it was you tango your indicators , are defective , not working :wink: :laughing:

I saw 3 of Tango’s crew yesterday, tipping at that new site at Milton Keynes

Tango boy
Simon

Seth Punchard, Just south of the A45 on the M1, Monday late morning ish.

dave docwra:

Unless his portacabin has got wheels and a long phone cable it would be one of the fleet :smiley:

Punchy Dan:

dave docwra:

Unless his portacabin has got wheels and a long phone cable it would be one of the fleet :smiley:

Just caught site of it at the last minute & I am sure it was not a portacabin , i’m sure it was a brightly coloured rigid Foden.

dave docwra:

Punchy Dan:

dave docwra:

Just caught site of it at the last minute & I am sure it was not a portacabin , i’m sure it was a brightly coloured rigid Foden.

You’re missing the point lol

tango boy:

dave docwra:

Punchy Dan:

dave docwra:

You’re missing the point lol

Got it :blush:

dave docwra:

Punchy Dan:

dave docwra:

Pink DAF- moved over to let him exit Watford Gap services this afternoon

Tangoboy @ tarmac broom quarry last week…