Whitbread

does anybody have any photos of whitbreads 8 wheelers aec 1951 hurst cross ashton under lyne my james holt drove 4 them i lost photos i cant get them any wear the of is was lyl 141 …dont thick theres any body abot now an bob moffats queen st 1947 it was next door 2 waddicar tippers manchester brs took tham over wan nationlys thay move in 2 alf.barlows moss side cecel st thay was took over the same

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Hi Freddie,

I can’t help with your question, but I’ve moved your post here to where I think it will receive more views and comments.

I hope it helps!! :smiley:

If its Whitbread beer lorries your looking for, try the ones on Google Images, I typed in Whitbread haulage Manchester, six photos come up sure on the door of an eight wheeler it says Ashton Under Lyne, maybe I’m on the wrong track but its worth a go, look through the whole page they are dotted about. Les.

Try looking on Flickr:

535 GYM by Terry, on Flickr

dieseldave:
Hi Freddie,

I can’t help with your question, but I’ve moved your post here to where I think it will receive more views and comments.

I hope it helps!! :smiley:

Thanks very much dave good of u thanks agan

lespullan:
If its Whitbread beer lorries your looking for, try the ones on Google Images, I typed in Whitbread haulage Manchester, six photos come up sure on the door of an eight wheeler it says Ashton Under Lyne, maybe I’m on the wrong track but its worth a go, look through the whole page they are dotted about. Les.

Ok mt thanks a lot