m1 closure j19

is it shut southbound tonight it was this morning but I just got there in time for reopening but I will be a bit earlier tommorow.

They close it as and when they see fit without really telling many including companies near to J18.

Diversion is simple enough anyway (off a J20, right to next roundabout with an aeroplane in it then hang a left up to A5 south

yes I know it’s simple enough. do you think it will be busy about 10 past 5 if it it is shut. might have any extra 45 in bed and get there at 6. again like today.

Much like the m5 between 1 and 2 .
The application for clousers are put into place but it won’t mean it’s used.

red7jase:
yes I know it’s simple enough. do you think it will be busy about 10 past 5 if it it is shut. might have any extra 45 in bed and get there at 6. again like today.

I started work at 5.30 this morning. I work out of Europark which is on the A5 between M6 J1 and M1 J18. It was stacked out heading towards the M1 this morning because of the closure.

There is a cut through Rugby which will take you away from the A5, out to the M45 and back onto M1 at J17. It won’t be as busy as the signed diversion. I can do you directions if you want?

got there at 06.01 had not long opened bit of a que I think 6 am is to late to reopen.

red7jase:
yes I know it’s simple enough. do you think it will be busy about 10 past 5 if it it is shut. might have any extra 45 in cbed and get there at 6. again like today.

I diverted at around 5am, took over an hour to get back to the M1