Class 2 work, Turriff area wanted

Not for me, but an old Army pal. He’s been made redundant from his previous job (electronics technician) has had a gutful of that trade, has a Cat C licence albeit no experience.

Anyone able to suggest companies in the Turriff/Aberdeen area who might be willing to give him a start?

Sidevalve:
Not for me, but an old Army pal. He’s been made redundant from his previous job (electronics technician) has had a gutful of that trade, has a Cat C licence albeit no experience.

Anyone able to suggest companies in the Turriff/Aberdeen area who might be willing to give him a start?

Harbro might give him a try, rigid bulk blowers but would maybe start him off in a rigid curtain doing farm deliveries and the like within a local radius on days. Turriff is/was one of their main places in the North East. Frontier agriculture have some rigid work and Keenan recycling (variety of work) have a decent sized operation locally too.

Woodheads in turriff may have something for him.

Its a slaughterhouse for morrisions and ive seen plenty of class 2 fridges in their yard. But they do mainly run artics

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Jim Jamieson in Ellon, drivers seem to stay a while too.
Boy at work’s BIL making decent cash driving a sweeper for Balfour Beatty on AWPR work. 12 he days but o/t paid.

Thank you for your suggestions and help.

Is you’re mate getting anywhere with the job hunt?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:
Is you’re mate getting anywhere with the job hunt?

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Cheers for asking… last time we spoke he’d got an interview, in his “regular” trade I suspect; can’t say I blame him cos I doubt the money’s brilliant up there on driving. Better the devil you know and all that…

I did tell him if he needed any advice to contact me but I haven’t heard anything yet.