About Bloody Time

msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/%C2 … li=AAnZ9Ug

Catch the ignorant, arrogant, impatient gits :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Wait, there was no punishment for this?

Was heading south on the M5 on Friday afternoon, approaching J4a. Lane 1 has the red cross illuminated for an obstruction so like a good boy I moved over. When I reached the “obstruction” it’s a webbing strap lying in lane 1 with some HATO in attendance. It would have been the easiest thing in the world for one of them to take a couple of steps forward to pick it up and end the situation as traffic was light on that section but instead they’re standing guard over it. Not blaming the lads it’s the bonkers H & S culture we have nowadays.

I realise they have to plan ahead for incidents,but there are times when the red X is put on way before the problem is reached,could sometimes be up to 3 to 5 miles,you think to yourself where the heck is this incident,so everybody moves over then you find yourself queueing for said miles,but having said that if you did leave it till the last minute it would be even worse with drivers wanting to come into your lane,it’s a no win situation

Yep Fine the impatient barstewards. 50,000 receiving warning letters :open_mouth: is an absolute disgrace.

I’m glad it’s also for driving on the hardshoulder when the hardshoulder isn’t a live lane. The number of idiots in cars who have undertaken me at speed on the hardshoulder in the last year increased. One gave me a right shock the other week when I didn’t see him coming.

I had a few cars overtake me on Saturday, queuing on m3 between j11 and j10, about half mile from junction and a couple of cars and a van used hard shoulder to overtake and get off at the junction! Should be a heavier fine!

I had a white van man go past me on the hard shoulder at an estimated speed of at least 50mph when traffic was virtually stationary week before last.

Slightly off topic, I know but saw something new the other day on a dual where an ambulance on blues and twos was carving its own path through stationary traffic being closely followed by a small Peugeot. Suddenly ambo stopped, paramedic got out and told the Pug to ■■■■ off.

Ambulance hurried off leaving Peugeot stranded between two lanes of traffic looking for somebody to let him in :blush: :blush: