Daily printouts ?

nightline:

Roymondo:

nightline:
You do not have to download your card every day or do a printout
The choice is yours it’s your property and the rules are as similar to what taco cards are or were
Any company that requested me to do it every day never got it, if they didn’t request it, it is have no problem doing it off my own back every day

Well, the printout paper is unlikely to be your property unless you’re an owner-driver - in which case any instructions to do a printout will be coming from you anyway! Ownership of the card? Not sure about that - although the instructions on the back of it clearly indicate that it should be returned to DVLA if found.

Your second sentence make no sense at all as written. Care to have another go at it?

Company can download my card every hour if they like - as long as they are paying me for my time to do it!

And what pay are you getting for 5 minutes
It’s your card whoever issue it makes no difference its the same as your passport and driving licence
You are doing their job for them they have the means to go to truck every day to download if they want
One is a joke they pay me, would one clean toilets in drivers room if one got paid, that’s how low ones mind thinks a complete joke of a driver

Since when did it take 5 minutes to download a card? It’s more like 5 seconds and takes place while I’m handing in paperwork and being given the next day’s run so there is zero impact on my time (maybe it takes a long time to download yours because you insist on holding onto it for the full 28 days, requiring you to hang around for several minutes while the computer does its stuff). Oh, and unlike cleaning toilets, making my card available for download is actually a legal requirement of my job - hence I am happy to do it.