Guy Martin be quick or your miss it

Late call but I’ve just seen it coming on.
Guy Martin’s passion for life, all about lorries and toolboxes for those like me who love him.
If you have Sky it’s on More 4+1

Or your miss it will do what…? Spontaneously explode?

Casper68:
Guy Martin’s passion for life, all about lorries and toolboxes for those like me who love him.

My boy has just replaced his toolbox with this.

I still don’t think he ‘loves him’ though. :smiley:

You’ve just give me an idea to put his old one on the For Sale forum thread…cheers. :wink:

I

robroy:

Casper68:

You’ve just give me an idea to put his old one on the For Sale forum thread…cheers. :wink:

Robroy in hindsight I wish I had the drawers you lad has on his topbox …I bought the go faster covers £600 …lol

norb:
I

robroy:

Casper68:

Roll cabs don’t like being taken for a ride in the back of a van, they just fall to bits, so I use several of these :smiley: - cheap and lightweight:

direct.asda.com/george/home-gar … M1G1C14S05

and a couple of these:

cromwell.co.uk/shop/storage … POEALw_wcB

I do have an elderly one of these:

store.snapon.com/KRA60B-Series- … 60254.aspx

but it is so heavy if I put that in the van I would have to take everything else out, so it stays at home full up with the things I don’t use every day.

Many moons ago when I did DAFaid CAV ,I had Britool boxes in the van and the last ones where Clarke boxes from Machine Mart ,good kit to be honest ,vans do wreck boxes ,even snap on …I only bought a snap on box once I was off the van ,and even in the workshop it doesn’t move ,way too heavy and awkward with the side cabs