Birchanger Services

I think this would require a break after picking this lot up. Lucky he is at the services.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knightk386:
I think this would require a break after picking this lot up. Lucky he is at the services.

Wood you believe it… :smiley: ( see what i done there ) might start a trend.

TIMBER!!!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

And their off :smiley:

Spot the plank :grimacing:

Lesson in strapping a load I think, or he may be walking the plank [emoji38]

I hope that timber is treated.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Are you sure it’s not Scratchwood…?

TiredAndEmotional:
Are you sure it’s not Scratchwood…?

Na woodley

After a number of similar incidents from the same transport company, all stake holders have cut ties.

Daytrunker:

bit of a dilemma to work that out.the 2 on the right look dubious enough possibly a splinter group from isis,but i think the wazzok in the hi viz and hard hat looks a more likely candidate? :open_mouth:

No veneer in here :stuck_out_tongue:

Top notch.

“was only lumbering round the corner, honest”

dieseldog999:

Daytrunker:

bit of a dilemma to work that out.the 2 on the right look dubious enough possibly a splinter group from isis,but i think the wazzok in the hi viz and hard hat looks a more likely candidate? :open_mouth:

Hard hat and a hi viz on an msa :unamused:
Pity he hadn’t been as safety conscious about securing his load as he is about his choice of dress…got to be agency dressed like that. :smiley:

it was a jacksons fencing truck that lost it not enough straps on load.i stopped for a break there and saw one of our drivers stacking it thinking he lost it.but when i went round the jacksons driver was back taking his moffet off and sorts trl out.driver from the firm i work for was giving him a hand to restack it and get it cleared quick as possible.id would of help but was only there for a 30 min break as i had a 2pm canary wharf delivery of steel 54ft long.but our driver and his jap wife helped him restack it all and clear it.not one other driver offered to help out at all.ok we all make mistakes or things go wrong but a little help goes a long way.

No!!!? I woodnt believe it.

thunder367:
it was a jacksons fencing truck that lost it not enough straps on load.i stopped for a break there and saw one of our drivers stacking it thinking he lost it.but when i went round the jacksons driver was back taking his moffet off and sorts trl out.driver from the firm i work for was giving him a hand to restack it and get it cleared quick as possible.id would of help but was only there for a 30 min break as i had a 2pm canary wharf delivery of steel 54ft long.but our driver and his jap wife helped him restack it all and clear it.not one other driver offered to help out at all.ok we all make mistakes or things go wrong but a little help goes a long way.

I wonder what his defence will be for defence-ing his load?

thunder367: