Why can't some drivers ever use the toilets?

On Monday morning, on my way back to the depot, after doing store deliveries, I stopped at Forton services for a break…it was just before 9.00am. I parked up next to a Mulgrew’s wagon and made my way into the services, to go to the toilet and get a coffee.

As I was returning to my truck, I saw the Mulgrew’s driver having a ■■■■ in the gap between my cab door and his passenger-side door…in exactly the place that I would have to step into…to climb into my cab!

He didn’t seem embarrassed or uncomfortable in the least, and just said “alright fella”, as he zipped himself up and returned to his
cab on the other side of his truck. I was just thinking “what a lazy, inconsiderate ■■■■■■■■” …and I don’t know how I stopped myself
from throttling him!!

It was just 20 metres or so walk from his truck to the toilets (which I had just used)…, it was broad daylight, with plenty of people and vehicles around…other MSA users would have seen him ■■■■■■■■■■■ he just can’t be arsed to walk that 20 metres!!

I have plenty of faults …a short temper being one of them…but I do have standards when it comes to personal hygiene, general decency, and consideration for others.

I understand that there may be odd occasions where people are bursting for the toilet…and there are no toilets around…so they end up pulling over on a country road, and ■■■■■■■ in the bushes. But if you are at a MSA or Truckstop…where there are toilets…why do some drivers not use the toilets, and instead leave a puddle of urine next to someone else’s cab door!!

That driver had a very lucky escape…it’s bellend’s like him that give us all a bad name!

Lancsdriver70:
On Monday morning, on my way back to the depot, after doing store deliveries, I stopped at Forton services for a break…it was just before 9.00am. I parked up next to a Mulgrew’s wagon and made my way into the services, to go to the toilet and get a coffee.

As I was returning to my truck, I saw the Mulgrew’s driver having a ■■■■ in the gap between my cab door and his passenger-side door…in exactly the place that I would have to step into…to climb into my cab!

He didn’t seem embarrassed or uncomfortable in the least, and just said “alright fella”, as he zipped himself up and returned to his
cab on the other side of his truck. I was just thinking “what a lazy, inconsiderate [zb]” …and I don’t know how I stopped myself
from throttling him!!

It was just 20 metres or so walk from his truck to the toilets (which I had just used)…, it was broad daylight, with plenty of people and vehicles around…other MSA users would have seen him ■■■■■■■■■■■ he just can’t be arsed to walk that 20 metres!!

I have plenty of faults …a short temper being one of them…but I do have standards when it comes to personal hygiene, general decency, and consideration for others.

I understand that there may be odd occasions where people are bursting for the toilet…and there are no toilets around…so they end up pulling over on a country road, and ■■■■■■■ in the bushes. But if you are at a MSA or Truckstop…where there are toilets…why do some drivers not use the toilets, and instead leave a puddle of urine next to someone else’s cab door!!

That driver had a very lucky escape…it’s bellend’s like him that give us all a bad name!

Maybe you didn’t throttle him because you’re that much of a lady garden you couldn’t even say anything to him but instead came on to the internet to tell us all how he had a lucky escape.

A lucky escape from what exactly, you whinging him into a coma?

A.

Adonis.:
Maybe you didn’t throttle him because you’re that much of a lady garden you couldn’t even say anything to him but instead came on to the internet to tell us all how he had a lucky escape.

A

No! I’ve been in more than enough trouble in the last couple of years (as you will maybe have seen on other threads…walk-outs, blacklisted by some Firms etc), and I realise, that now I am in my first permanent job for a long time (I was limping for 2 years prior to this job)…I can’t really afford to lose another job!..especially over something like that!

I had a long history of being in trouble when I was younger (I’m now 47yrs), from pub fights, regularly being arrested… to a football banning order in the 1990’s. My temper has always been my problem, and I am fortunate that my wife has stood by me and supported me through all of the problems that I’ve caused. I’m actually pleased with myself…that on this occasion, I managed to keep my temper in check :smiley: :smiley:

Can’t believe it, I’m the Mulgrews driver in question.
Just marking me territory really, sorry to cause offence.

Course if you had wanted to throttle me it would have been required for someone to pick you up first, shortarse… :wink:

Always the little uns that kick off first.

I swapped a trailer yesterday at Markham Moor services. The trailer was slightly overhanging the grass at the rear.
Stepped around to get the number plate and some dirty ■■■■ has taken a dump and put a piece of loo roll over it.
I know the toilets are closed on a night but they could have at least bagged it up and put it in the bin.
Most lay-bys down the a17 are ■■■■ stained and stink soon as you get out.
They could at least walk into the field or on to the grass verge.

jamieh1990:
I swapped a trailer yesterday at Markham Moor services. The trailer was slightly overhanging the grass at the rear.
Stepped around to get the number plate and some dirty [zb] has taken a dump and put a piece of loo roll over it.
I know the toilets are closed on a night but they could have at least bagged it up and put it in the bin.

Yep me as well…

jamieh1990:
Stepped around to get the number plate and some dirty [zb] has taken a dump and put a piece of loo roll over it.

I hope you turned your Beebe beeb off, and showed consideration for those asleep.

First rule is always pull trailer forwards to allow easy access to doors, and number plate.

Bet it was a flip flop, as English drivers wouldn’t dream of doing something like that.

quote … I had a long history of being in trouble when I was younger (I’m now 47yrs), from pub fights, regularly being arrested… to a football banning order in the 1990’s. My temper has always been my problem, unquote

With a record like yours and you take offense to such a degree of a chap taking a leak where he shouldn’t … :unamused:

jamieh1990

i also stepped into a pile of ■■■■ once, the driver near to me said I just did that so i whacked him… :smiley:

jamieh1990

i also stepped into a pile of ■■■■ once, the driver near to me said I just did that so i whacked him… :smiley:

When he said “alright fella”…are you sure he was talking to you and not his Johnson?

Lancsdriver70:

cab on the other side of his truck. I was just thinking “what a lazy, inconsiderate [zb]” …and I don’t know how I stopped myself
from throttling him!!

If you felt that bad about it mate you didn’t need to ‘‘throttle him’’ , but at least just show your disgust with a ‘‘Cmon mate ffs, I’m going to stand in that’’
He ■■■■■■ where you were going to step in it, I don’t know anybody who would not at least said something…anger issues or not.
At least if you had said something THEN report it on here, you wouldn’t get the potential stick that you may be about to get. :bulb: …especially after saying ‘‘He had a lucky escape’’.
Just saying.

Btw.I do agree with you, no need to ■■■■ up.a wheel where bogs are provided, just ■■■■ laziness.

robroy:

Lancsdriver70:

from throttling him!!

If you felt that bad about it mate you didn’t need to ‘‘throttle him’’ , but at least just show your disgust with a ‘‘Cmon mate ffs, I’m going to stand in that’’
He ■■■■■■ where you were going to step in it, I don’t know anybody who would not at least said something.
At least if you had said something THEN report it on here, you wouldn’t get the potential stick that you may be about to get. :bulb: …especially after saying ‘‘He had a lucky escape’’.
Just saying.

And there you have hit the nail on the head… Too many people don’t say anything. Rather go on social media to complain than challenge people…

I know I would have said something.

I am from the other side of the counter and some blokes seem physically unable to air grievances face to face. They would rather write stuff in the toilets, or on Facebook. Or they send threatening texts…

I have had drivers jack without a word, and then slag me on Facebook (I am not on it…), rather than come in and have a ‘chat’.

The world has gone mad.

Adonis.:

Lancsdriver70:

from throttling him!!

A.

First time you’ve made me laugh! :laughing:

biggriffin:

jamieh1990:

I hope you turned your Beebe beeb off, and showed consideration for those asleep.

First rule is always pull trailer forwards to allow easy access to doors, and number plate.

Bet it was a flip flop, as English drivers wouldn’t dream of doing something like that.

Yes the beep beep was off but it was mid afternoon and only a couple of people in there having their breaks outside the main door to the cafe. It’s the first time I’ve parked on that side aswell. Dirty ■■■■■ they are.

On another note of beep beeps. I was in the sainsburys rdc last week and the class two wagons even had a beep and voice when the indicator came on. ‘Caution vehicle turning left’

And that’s why I spend two or three minutes wiping down the cab with antibacterial wipes every morning before I set off. Don’t know what dirty [zb] has been in it.

SouthEastCashew:
And that’s why I spend two or three minutes wiping down the cab with antibacterial wipes every morning before I set off. Don’t know what dirty [zb] has been in it.

Two or three minutes!!Yes that should be spotless.

bobbya:

SouthEastCashew:

Two or three minutes!!Yes that should be spotless.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: that’s the side window done then.

Yes! The all important windows… Helps you to see them speed camera vans [emoji14]