C+E training and missing requirements

Just got my letter from Ritchies training for the 30th of OCT.

They require my driving license, theory / hazard perception and case study PASS certificates.

However, i do have both parts to my driving license but I haven’t got the theory / hazard certificate or the case study! I do have the DCPC MOD 4 pink certificate.

Anyone help me out on how to get replacements.

Cheers

Phew all sorted! Got replacements getting sent out.

Vernon1987:
Just got my letter from Ritchies training for the 30th of OCT.

They require my driving license, theory / hazard perception and case study PASS certificates.

However, i do have both parts to my driving license but I haven’t got the theory / hazard certificate or the case study! I do have the DCPC MOD 4 pink certificate.

Anyone help me out on how to get replacements.

Cheers

Why the heck would they need those :question: :confused: :unamused: :open_mouth:

All they need is the driving licence which will show LGV C which means that the theory need has already been passed

They need it for day 1 and every other day to have it on my possession and then for the examiner on day 5

Vernon1987:
They need it for day 1 and every other day to have it on my possession and then for the examiner on day 5

All the examiner needs is the licence - nothing else

So why does the training school need to see anything other than the licence :question:

Anyone been to Ritchies knows why?

I have the greatest respect for Ritchies so I am in no way knocking them. But I fail to understand why they need these docs. They can carry out an online check for your entitlement (though it sounds as though you’ve had it a while as you hold a counterpart licence). They will have already booked your test which wouldn’t have been possible if you hadn’t got the entitlement.

As a matter of course we ask all our candidates to bring their driving licence each and every day (essential - no negotiation) .

All the very best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Can confirm on test today examiner was only interested in seeing my licence

No licence in your hand - no test. Simples.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Vernon1987:

They are going to apply for a credit card in your name the course lol. Seriously, I wouldn’t be giving up all your details that are not required,

Call them and ask why.

Vernon1987:

When I booked my C+E two weeks ago with Ritchies they said I didn’t need the theory test stuff again as I had my C.

I can also confirm that when I done my C test at Ritchies, all the examiner was interested in was my licence. I had them on me but he said, and I quote “Why would I need to see your theory test results? You wouldn’t have got to this stage without passing them.”

They said

They are to prove you passed the theory tests, but this does not apply to your training , its just standard print on our confirmation forms