Euro containers....beware

I think this is the company everybody on here says AVOID, they are advertising jobs everywhere AGAIN, I have put it on in case I am wrong, but if I am not be aware of them.

HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER, £600 NET WAGE, £500 STARTER BONUS
EURO CONTAINERS - Sheffield
HGV CLASS 1 TRAMPER DRIVER REQUIRED - IMMEDIATE START

you must have had your HGV class 1 licence for over 6 months , we will accept up to 12 points.

the job is to drive HGV class 1 truck doing containers , full training given

job role is tramping so you will sleep in the truck 4 nights a week

please call now on 01322303490 or 07595181665

IMMEDIATE START

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: £600.00 to £800.00 /week

Required licence or certification:

HGV CLASS 1 LICENCE

sounds like a great job, good wages etc, BUT, if they are the ones to be wary of…then it doesnt mean much does it…too far away for me…but it may be attractive to some…at least they have been warned…maybe a phone call to them to say drivers have been pre-warned…

Anyone care to let me know why to avoid this kind of stuff?

Vernon, there is a company ou there who advertises for drivers, then doesnt pay them, this poster seems to think that the company advertising above, could be the same one, someone will be along shortly to agree or disagree. just be careful.

There on the Indeed job website also, but a different name, require drivers in Hebden Bridge and Halifax. Name on advert goes by the name Sub Haul but same phone numbers etc etc

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148098

What volume of container traffic goes out of Sheffield anyway? Is it near a container railhead like the one near Northampton? There’s one company near Heathrow that does a little bit of container work but the vast majority of it is near container ports like Southampton, Felixstowe, Immingham and so on. That aspect of it should raise immediate suspicion.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Newell and Wright have a railhead operation at Rotherham, Freightliner at Doncaster and Leeds. Also Wakefield.