No CD slot

switchlogic:

citycat:
Well, yesterday I took all my CD’s out of my work bag, and replaced them with a fully charged up iPod with several play lists all ready to go. I turn up to work to find that they’ve had another reshuffle of the units, and the brand new truck is gone, to be replaced with an older 2014 vintage truck for my run, with… you’ve guessed it, a CD player and no USB socket.

Oh, FFS ! I’ve just cleared out my bag of CD’s and still nothing to play now. So, it was back to Sky radio Netherlands and Nostalgie FM Belgie for the duration of the shift. Looks like I’m going to have to cover all bases these days and carry CD’s and an iPod, just in case. :unamused:

Has it got an aux socket? All you need is a cheap aux lead

Tonight, I’m back in my normal 2016 truck, and it has a CD player, AUX In socket, and an interactive screen which is talking to my ipod despite the language difference, so I have music and I’m happy. Tomorrow, I’m in the 2014 model with a more elderly CD player and no screen, so I’ll have to see how that goes? Thanks again for all the advice.

By the way, next week is Kooie Markt (cow market) in the town where I live. It’s an annual event where they reinact how cows were bought and sold in the old days, so there’ll be lots of blokes wearing wooden clogs and slapping cows arses or rolling Dutch cheeses. If anyone wants to see udders and teats (Dipper Dave?), or classic tractor ■■■■, let me know and I’ll post some pictures up lol.