Worried about Robots? You should be!

youtube.com/watch?v=96-6P2Af83Q

dont sweat it…itl be a good while yet before it can come tae glesgae,skull a bottle of buckie in wan go then eat a fish supper… :wink:

dieseldog999:
dont sweat it…itl be a good while yet before it can come tae glesgae,skull a bottle of buckie in wan go then eat a fish supper… :wink:

Wtaf is this ^

dieseldog999:

Av naw done that for a while.

Beetlejuice:

dieseldog999:

Wtaf is this ^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
read it with a glesgae accent big man.
try this if your english… it has subtitles for the uninitiated.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXxL0QOBkoo

youtube.com/watch?v=BOUTfUmI8vs&t=1s

Buckie cheaper dawn south than it is in glasgae

I’m disappointed, I was waiting for it to give the man a Glasgae kiss. :slight_smile:

Ok who wanted to to grab the hockey stick and wrap it over the blokes head? :imp: Of course if the Robot had been really advanced it would have done the same or walked off with one finger in the air. :laughing:

muckles:
Ok who wanted to to grab the hockey stick and wrap it over the blokes head? :imp: Of course if the Robot had been really advanced it would have done the same or walked off with one finger in the air. :laughing:

Walked off with one finger in the air?
Is that really a clip of EB getting yet another uniform then??

:smiley:
Sorry mate.

muckles:

There’s no wonder skynet went vicious if that’s how we treated it’s ancestors!!!

Franglais:

muckles:

Walked off with one finger in the air?
Is that really a clip of EB getting yet another uniform then??

:smiley:
Sorry mate.

:laughing: No problems, made me laugh. :laughing:

cav551:
I’m disappointed, I was waiting for it to give the man a Glasgae kiss. :slight_smile:

here you are.56 seconds in if you cant wait…nae messin…
youtube.com/watch?v=zxkcjUdunb4