Beep beep beep

And yet another so called professional driver reverses at Newark without turning his warning beeps off. Where do find these utter retards? Its 11 pm ffs. Not to mention the inbred fenland limp along mongs from Fresh Lincs yorping to each other like it’s the middle of the day. :imp: :imp: :imp:

Do all trucks have the ability to turn off the reversing beeper now?

Mine doesn’t.

My last one didn’t and the one before had one on the trailer and one in the unit, I could only turn the unit one off.
To be fair I’ve only been bothered by noise once, it was a hot summer night (not a meatloaf song) and I had the roof vent open and a bloody owl wouldn’t stop hooting all bleedin night… The One week I forgot my earplugs, great inventions them :wink: (earplugs… Not owls)

Voices outside always without fail wake me up. Parking next to a reefer at full tilt is my preference…

109LWB:
Mine doesn’t.

Drift:
My last one didn’t and the one before had one on the trailer and one in the unit, I could only turn the unit one off.

That’s what I thought, you have to wonder why a ‘so called professional driver’ wouldn’t take that into account.

I don’t sleep well without my reefer running, makes me nervous without the comfort of hearing it. I have a unit at home I installed outside of my bedroom to help me nod off. Can’t stand the noisy EE drivers all drinking and dancing in the truck stops nowadays. That drives me insane.

UKtramp:
I don’t sleep well without my reefer running, makes me nervous without the comfort of hearing it. I have a unit at home I installed outside of my bedroom to help me nod off.

Are your neighbours ok with that? :laughing:

AndrewG:
Voices outside always without fail wake me up. Parking next to a reefer at full tilt is my preference…

spookey…me too… :open_mouth:

I was there last night as well. It wasn’t just one truck either. There was about 5 of them within 10 minutes.

Then you get the pricks who fire up next to you in a morning and sit on tickover for 15 minutes…thick inconsiderate or both?
You know who you are you ■■■■ :smiling_imp:

madmackem:
I was there last night as well. It wasn’t just one truck either. There was about 5 of them within 10 minutes.

A symphony of reefers to lull you to sleep, heavenly.

AndrewG:

I hear voices in my head :neutral_face:

eagerbeaver:

AndrewG:

I hear voices in my head :neutral_face:

Tell them to shut up because they’re bothering me!

Reversing bleepers are classed as “horns” so are covered by the same laws as sounding your horn.
They use to switch off when lights turned on, but the ■■■■■■ elfs decide O that’s dangerous, Volvo have a on off switch.

I will run mine for 10-15mins before I go to bed, if I’ve had TV etc on, I hate the click click sound in the morning’s of flat batteries.

robroy:
Then you get the pricks who fire up next to you in a morning and sit on tickover for 15 minutes…thick inconsiderate or both?
You know who you are you [zb] :smiling_imp:

How do you get that many in a layby or industrial estate

nightline:

robroy:

Who knows mate, who cares. (Never use lay bys btw, do try and keep up :unamused: )
But you only need the one to wake you, and that’s enough to prove my point. :neutral_face:
Hope that helps with your latest enquiry.

robroy:

nightline:

robroy:

Who knows mate, who cares. (Never use lay bys btw, do try and keep up :unamused: )
But you only need the one to wake you, and that’s enough to prove my point. :neutral_face:

I have well keep up as you said 5 trucks
So what layby or industrial estate was so busy
Unless you’re talking to your self that was not a answer or maybe it was a Walter mitty response

nightline:

robroy:

nightline:

robroy:

I have well keep up as you said 5 trucks
So what layby or industrial estate was so busy
Unless you’re talking to your self that was not a answer or maybe it was a Walter mitty response

‘‘I have well keep up as you said with 5 trucks’’■■ :open_mouth: …wtf are you on about mate?
Is English your first language or are you just ■■■■■■■

If I am talking to myself (or even to Walter :smiley: ) at least I am able to make myself understood. :bulb:

Tell you what mate,.have another crack at it, and come back to me when you sort your questions out.

Ffs :unamused: :laughing:

You’d never guess it was Friday night would you :unamused:

(and I don’t mean my post which I’m well aware is now in Saturday am)