This is why the industry is fucked!

US oldies did a great job years ago, which is why you have a lot of what you have today…we were unionised, we went on strike, we blockaded companies, ports, refineries.so pray tell me why we have to take the blame. This industry is in demise, cos the majority have no backbone, wont form a union, or join a union, work for ■■■■ money, poor conditions, some of us fight back, cos were not afraid to tell bosses, we aint doing what you want us to do, me personally.i dont do 15 hour days..i dont do 9 hrs rest, i dont tear arse breaking speed limits, or be a worry guts about tipping and loading..if im delayed, if im being held cos theyre too lazy to work, then thats not my problem, its the companies, when they pester me Whats happening, why are you there so long ` i tell em its not my problem…its yours, i have done my part of the job…so at the end of the day i am not afraid to speak my mind, but what matters is who i speak it too…many will spout it on here…on facebook, never to their boss…and there lies the problem. its not gonna change either, unless you stand and fight, like we had to.