Christmas Coca Cola truck

So know the season is upon us and it has been spotted out and about does anyone know who drives this around and where do they store it all year long until it has to come out of hiding again??

It’s September mate, I really hope that you are kidding.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Roverman:
It’s September mate, I really hope that you are kidding.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hulldailymail.co.uk/whats-on … ull-518367

Sadly not!

google.co.uk/amp/www.hullda … 518367.amp

I saw it in Leeds other year,it was a scania t cab with a very poor wrap on it and those crappy rope lights all over it,
Anyone who thinks it’s from the advert needs there eyes testing

They are kept at Banbury they are stored all year and are not in the best of condition would think it would be agency

It was at Trafford Park ASDA last year when I worked for Maritime (called in for a paper and a dump). Scabby old piece of crap Scania T cab with a woman driver…

Fat women with no teeth and crap tattoo’s were getting all giddy about it and having selfies with the woman driver, making sure the truck was in the shot too.

Probably so that they can go home and post on facecrap about their thrilling day :unamused: They would be better off getting a bleeding job and a dentist sorted.

Just tell me were I can meet this…

Is it not January yet? Can’t ■■■■■■■ wait! :unamused:

eagerbeaver:
Fat women with no teeth.

Clearly die hard fans. Must be all that coke.

eagerbeaver:
It was at Trafford Park ASDA last year when I worked for Maritime

Must be the only driving job you ain’t had.

I was gonna say Stobarts, but they lost Coke didn’t they? :laughing:

It’s a Coles truck isn’t it? I must say some of you are being pointless you negative. Who cares how it looks to us, it makes lots of people happy seeing it and its rather rare that the average person in the street smiles at the sight of a truck

James the cat:

eagerbeaver:
Fat women with no teeth.

Clearly die hard fans. Must be all that coke.

Women with no teeth are to be treasured…for a couple of minutes anyway…

switchlogic:
and its rather rare that the average person in the street smiles at the sight of a truck

Maybe cos they’re toothless it seems?

Belongs to Coles Transport, Banbury.
(not one of their best custom jobs, I have to say!)

Steve

Think there’s two of them isn’t there

Ste46:

Steve

Santa’s never really struck me as the blinged up Scania type I don’t think he has a Kelsa bar, on his sled, or keeps his wallet on a chain.

Own Account Driver:

Ste46:

Steve

Santa’s never really struck me as the blinged up Scania type I don’t think he has a Kelsa bar, on his sled, or keeps his wallet on a chain.

You’re right, he cares not for a Kelsa bar. Santa does, however, have a limp, a bluetooth earpiece, and a Lidl bag, and goes quiet in January.

Last time i saw them parked up together was in July of last year at DHB group just outside of Banbury. They are an exhibition/promotion company so fits.

Credit to whoever first posted it, I pinched it off TN through google image search.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk