2 stowawys, coming or trying a different route

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-41387999

if the irish wode off on them they would have smuggled themself back to cherbourģ on the same ferry…and…i know why thers a shamrock painted on the funnel on the irish ferrys…i wonder if anyone else does■■?

Hands up. I don’t know.
Unless it’s to match the one painted on the keel?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

“One of our crew was alerted by one of the men trying to attract attention by banging the inside of the trailer. He thankfully managed to get the trailer open.”

I’d have cocked a deaf un.

Half way between Cherbourg and Dublin I’m amazed anyone was wandering around the freight deck! And how hard you gotta yell and bang inside a fridge body on a noisy freight deck to be heard?

I guess he could have a maintenance guy checking fridge temp. Lucky too there was room to open trailer doors.

Franglais:
Hands up. I don’t know.

and the answer is…for the same reason thereß a shamrock paited on the tail of adr lingus pla es…its.so the pilot/captan knows.what end to sit in… :smiley:

dieseldog999:

Franglais:
Hands up. I don’t know.

and the answer is…for the same reason thereß a shamrock paited on the tail of adr lingus pla es…its.so the pilot/captan knows.what end to sit in… :smiley:

Well I knew it likely to be bad… You don’t disappoint DD.

[emoji2]

Franglais:

dieseldog999:

Franglais:
Hands up. I don’t know.

U
[emoji2]

Why didn’t the Belgian navy put to sea at the start of WWII?

the nodding donkey:

Franglais:

dieseldog999:

Franglais:
Hands up. I don’t know.

U
[emoji2]

I actually know this, Belgium was captured by the Germans before they could get their ships out. The Belgian sailors fled to Britain and manned our ships against the Germans.

A Dutch driver once told me that the Dutch people make jokes about the Belgians like we do about the Irish.
Typical Dutch joke:
Why are they now building busses in Belgium ten metres wide and one metre long?
Answer: Because everyone wants to sit at the front!

Captain Caveman

I actually know this, Belgium was captured by the Germans before they could get their ships out. The Belgian sailors fled to Britain and manned our ships against the Germans.

No, it’s because there was no wind…

Thank you, I’ll be here all week.

the nodding donkey:

Captain Caveman

No, it’s because there was no wind…

Thank you, I’ll be here all week.

I’ve just been whooshed haven’t I. :blush: