ttx

Has john Raymond or nolans bought Ttx out.

enginehead:
Has john Raymond or nolans bought Ttx out.

Don’t you mean Nolans [emoji6] as they brought out JR last year

Read the post on their FB site , they’ve gone in to administration and Nolans have stepped in to keep haulage side going

In last weeks Applications and decisions for the North West of England the authorities agreed for the license for 55 vehs and 55 trailers held by TT Express Oldham ltd to be transfered to John Raymond Transport Ltd (a company owned by the 450 vehicle Irish Operator Nolan Transport ltd

Gardner6LYT:
In last weeks Applications and decisions for the North West of England the authorities agreed for the license for 55 vehs and 55 trailers held by TT Express Oldham ltd to be transfered to John Raymond Transport Ltd (a company owned by the 450 vehicle Irish Operator Nolan Transport ltd

You mean Irish paper frisbees

I’ll post a link to the Facebook page to show that this isn’t an unsubstantiated rumour.

facebook.com/TTExpressOldha … IQ&fref=nf

tachograph:
I’ll post a link to the Facebook page to show that this isn’t an unsubstantiated rumour.

facebook.com/TTExpressOldha … IQ&fref=nf

Thank you I couldn’t do it on my iPad

I did mention last week that it was in last week’s Commercial Motor stating that,“TTX bought out by John Raymond”, but also remembering that JR was taken over by Nolan’s some time ago.

They were advertising on Indeed last week for six drivers in Oldham under Nolan’s link

https://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/NOLAN-TRANSPORT.COM/jobs/HGV-Class-Driver-5521828bb2ffe622?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvatn64e3J_ekhXn4-d-TDYPBKFsll6zMXJU_mobDAswVLvGK-h5F_CkBRFDGYkN_0w